Carry Me Home-Chapter 1~"Morning in May"

I, Taylor Monero, am going to tell you the story of my soulmate. I dont even believe in the term "Soulmate" but, I cant seem to find anyother way to put it.

It all started out in May 1998, One month before my final year of High School ends. I made it with out getting Pregnant, drug dealing, or just anything to do with drugs period. I go to Newberry High, and trust me, there are tons of girls getting pregnant,or being on 16&Pregnant,TeenMom, or TeenMom2. Im just one of the few who arent horney enough to ruin their life.

My best friends are Savannnah Colemen, Alison Turner,and Adrian Knight. Out of all of the three, like every love story, I trust and Love the guy most. At this point of the story, I still think of Adrian as a BEST FRIEND.

Anyways, I woke up, got dressed, eat breakfest, and then I shot out the door, and ran to Adrian's house as usual. I rang the door bell, much to my shock Savannah and Alison beat me to his house. Hey...? I say, still bewildered on how they beat me to Adrian's house. As usual, Adrian is reading a book, wait is he reading Harry Potter?, I mutter under my breath. Hey Nevile!, I say with a smirk on my face.

For the last time-, says Adrian, but interupt him. for the last time what?, I say still smirking. Why I-, says Adrian. Hey Lovees, says Savannah, geta room! Gross Savannah!, me and Adrian say at the same time. I blush, but to my relief, nobody can see threw my transparent self.

We head to school in slience, but when me and Adrian and I came into the school, everyone was lined up, in a straight line, and quiet?, No way, Somethings Wrong.

We looked at each other and shruged, when we looked to our left to ask Savannah and Alison what was happening, they were gone.

Now Somethings Really Wrong...