The Wizard And The Road

"Ugh, i hate long car rides; They're so boring!" Marceline whined as she let her forehead press against the cold glass of the window.

"Stop moaning Batsy, i remember when you were younger me and Simon would take you everywhere and you'd love it!" Bonnibel's eyes flicked over to marceline and saw the small pink blush covering her cheeks. Smiling, she leaned over and softly kissed the pale girls jaw. 

"Batsy?" she mumbled into her neck, smiling when she saw the pink tint darken into a redder colour.

"It was a child hood name...Y'know 'cos I'm a vampire and all?" Bonnie nodded and closed her eyes.

"Is it just me that's too warm?" Rain exclaimed, fanning herself with her hand.

"Yeah...where are we going anyway?" Marceline muttered as she sat up slightly to read the signs. Arching her brow when she managed to read one of them. Uber Fun World: 10 miles. "Woah, woah woah! We're going to Uber Fun World?" She shrieked, her voice going an octave higher than usual.

"Yeah, i thought since we couldn't go when you were little because of all the trips to your therapist and the doctors that we could go now. Your panic attacks and all that are under control...right?"

"well...It came back five years ago but ember told me not to do anything i don't want to or i shouldn't." Marceline explained, fangs glinting in the sun as she looked out the window a third time.

This gave bonnibel an idea. The pinkette pulled marceline's head down and pressed their lips together. A small whimper escaped the pale girls mouth when Bonnibel impatiently shoved her tongue into her mouth. 

"Woah, now its definitely too hot in here." Marshall, who had been quiet throughout the entire journey, quipped with a smirk.

"Ew, that's...disgusting marshall." Rain grimaced, looking away from the two girls. 

"Calm down, the both of you." Cassie added when she saw Marshall open his mouth to say something. "They're in love. Its only natural for them to want to suck each overs faces off." 

Marceline pulled away and glared daggers at her aunt, Bonnibel giggled slightly when she saw rain pretending to make out with the air. Marshall was pretty much the same as marceline, Shocked and horrified. 

"We were not 'sucking each overs faces off!' its called kissing!" Marceline growled as she crossed her arms and looked at the back of marshalls chair. 

"I wonder how the others are getting on in their cars..."

Car 2 (Jake, Finn, Hudson, Keila and Bee.)

"So, your in marcelines band?" Bee asked softly, trying to wind the window down. 

"Yeah..It was fun, y'know. The whole touring thing? but i'd rather be at home jamming to my favourite songs on the radio than doing crappy business proposals to some shitty record labels." Bee nodded and grinned triumphantly when she finally felt the fresh air against her face. 

"So, Boys...Whats marceline like nowadays?" Hudson drawled as he eyed the two girls in the car ahead of him, Bonnibel had practically shoved herself onto his daughter and they were now 'making out' as they would say.

"Well, she's pretty scary. The whole 'vampire queen' thing." Jake said warily as he lost to another thumb war to Finn. 

"Naw man! shes a Radical Dame who likes to play games! How is that scary?" His brother shrugged and the conversation stopped there.

Car 3 (Guy, bongo and Fionna)

"is this awkward? i think this is awkward.." Guy, who was driving, looked back at fionna who had fallen asleep then to bongo, who was also asleep.

"Wow, this is really awkward." He sighed when he accidentally swallowed his gum. He never was the smartest band member..."And now I'm talking to myself..." 

Car 1 

"They're probably fine, i mean...Guy and bongo aren't that bad so Fionna will be fine, Bee and Keila are probably great friends and Marshall is a twat."

"What does me being a twat have to do with this?" Marshall remarked, sticking his head around the side if the chair so he could see all the girls. "I'd much rather hang with the boys in the other car..."

"Who? Bongo, Guy and your girlfriend or Dad, Jake and Finn?" Bonnibel was confused, he could have gone with his girlfriend or his own father.

"Either...Its better than being trapped in this oven with...daddy's little monster.." He added in a hushed mocking tone. He dodged the punch his sister threw at him and chuckled dryly as bonnibel held her back.

"At least i don't grass on others to mum!" She screamed, Bonnibels eyes grew wide. She barely ever talked about her mother, her grip on Marceline's shirt loosened when the vampire visibly calmed.

"Guys, calm down. We're almost there, when we arrive we'll sort out groups and yes ill make sure you two are separated and that Bonnibel and Batsy get put together." 

 "stop calling me batsy, Im too old for that now." 

"Aw, is my little bataroo getting embarrassed?" Marshall and Rain began laughing and bonnibel was just managing to keep it down to a giggle. Marceline growled and with a small clink her fangs were at full size, she lunged towards Marshall who winced forwards so she couldn't reach him.

"I'm going to kill you!" That's when bonnibel saw it, The small mischievous glint in her eyes which meant she wasn't actually going to hurt anyone. She smiled as the pale girl jabbed her hand forwards and gripped at Marshall's jacket. 

"Gah! get off!" His voice was high and rather feminine when he slapped marcelines hand away. 

Marceline sat back to her recent position with a smug look on her face. 

"We're here!" Cassie sang happily as they drove into the parking lot. 

Car 2

"Oh. My. Grod! We're going to Uber Fun World! I've always wanted to come!" Finn shouted, despite being nineteen years old he still had the energy of his fourteen year old self.

"Dude, this is going to be Mathematical!" Jake chimed in, Bee and Keila shook their heads at the boys and though they didn't want to admit it. They were equally as excited.

Car 3

"Woo! UFW Here we come!" Fionna screamed, Bongo and Guy flinching away at the sudden outburst from the 'sleeping' girl.

"Yeah.."

"This is gonna be so fricken cool!"

"sure.."

Car 1

"We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz!" Marceline sang loudly as she glugged a can of koolaid that marshall had brought. 

"What wizard?" Rain asked, obviously confused as to why marceline was screaming unneeded lyrics so close to her ears.

"Follow the yellow brick road Cassie!" 

"Marceline, are you okay?"

"Yeah bons! Why wouldn't i be? I'm great, super! Epic!" Marshall was silently laughing to himself as marceline began jumping up and down on her seat. this is going to go well