Band Practice Bananza

When Marceline felt her phone vibrate on their way out she could have stabbed someone. A few times. Maybe in the head. She thought about the various ways to take her annoyance out on someone untill she felt bonnibel's thin hand slip into her pocket. 

"getting a bit too touchy are we?" She spun around to see bonnie reading the text she had gotten from...keila?

"it says you have band practice at...Keilas house?"  Marceline groaned as she plucked the black and red phone from the younger girls fingers and stuffed it into her pocket. 

"Guess we're going to band practice guys.."

"woah woah woah, we" Fynn gestured to the rest of the group. "are going to meet The scream queens? And i thought i was lucky when i met you the Marceline Abadeer! Schmowzow!" the blonde boy high fived jake as marceline chuckled and shook her head.

"yeah yeah...luckily Keila doesnt live too far from here so we can just leave the limo here and walk." 

"You sound like you cant walk marce, Come on! ive seen you do it." the pinkette began to push the taller girl in, suprisingly, the direction to her bands house.

Marceline was right, it was only a few minutes walk before they got to Keila's apartment. It was dark when they walked in and according to the look on marceline's face, it was unusual.

"Huh, well...c'mon ill show you to the basement." she mumbled to the others, opening a door and walking down the stone steps.

The basement was pitchblack as the older girl began searching for the lightswitch. As soon as she flicked the switch the entire room exploded with shouts of 'happy birthdays!'  it was so loud infact that marceline fliched her head forwards away from the noise and more importantly... into the wall.

"what the..?" she turned around and, squinting, rubbed her forehead. 

"Well, you know how when i told you it was friday and you believed me? well, its actually sunday and your birthday!" Keila squeeled with a smile.

"im gonna go get some ice..." whispered bonnibel. Apparently she was the only one in the entire room who was bothered about marcelines injury.

"So..no band practice?"

"Practice, no. A Concert, Yes." Marceline jumped a little when bonnibel pressed a bag of frozen pees against her forehead. 

"thanks Bon." she mumbled, giving the younger girl a small kiss on the cheek. 

"Is that what you do with all your friends or just her?"

"Just her...she's my girlfriend."

"Woah, You have girlfriend and you didnt tell me, Keila or Guy?"

"Calm down Bongo, just give me a mic." The man nodded and took a microphone out of a box, throwing it at her.

"Alright, so...Which song?" 

"You know very well which song, Your the one who writ it...And plus, you said you needed an audience that you can sing it to, Bonnibel will love this song." The thin girl blushed as she stepped onto stage, Putting the mic onto the stand, the music starting up with a click of her fingers.

"In the beginning

I never thought it would be you

When we were chilling

Smiling in the photo booth

But we got closer (yeah)

Soon you were eating off my spoon