Prologue

Hi guys! This is my very first fanfiction and, honestly, I am really really scared about how this will go so, please please please don't be mean! Hahaha, yeah, I would love feedback just not evil, mean soul crushing feedback because, I'm quite unstable when it comes to emotions :( .

Anyway! Bye and try to enjoy this Story as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Thanks.

ThtGAMERgirl117 / Fran.

xx.

-------------------------------------

"What in the name of Talos are you doing in my house?!" She screamed at the intruder, bow out and ready, aiming at his heart.

"Looking for you, Kronos Heart-Stealer." He said, his perfect lips turning into the deadliest of sneers.

"I do not go by that name anymore, just either get out of my house or shall I put an arrow through your heart?!" She shouted, rage burning through her viens, setting in her heart at the intruders arrogance.

"I will not leave and you won't and can't kill me. I need your help." his hands behind his back, broad shoulders and strong chest, raven coat hair slicked back out of his face, and those. Piercing. Green. Eyes.

"Tell me who you are and your need." she said, resorting to a dagger instead of her bow.

"I'm Loki. I need you to give me something."

"What?"

"An Elder Scroll."

"No! Not in any of the Divines names am I going to give you one. They are too powerful. I knew I should of given them to the Greybeards." Kronos mumbled the last part quietly. But he heard her.

"But that's just it though. If you did, they'd all be dead right now. In the pools of their own blood for refusing my demands." He stepped forward, she clutched at her blade even tighter.

"Why are you so scared Kronos?"

"I'm not scared, I'm taking precautions because for all I know you could be an assassin, or a master at magic..." she shifted her weight as he stepped forward again, their chests nearly touching.

"But that's just it though, I am a master of magic.. and if you refuse my demands I will kill you slowly... painfully... in the ways you fear the most..." He leaned forward so his face was level with hers. His cold breath on her skin, mixing with her own that escaped heavily through her nose.

"I refuse." She replied, and in a flash she stabbed him in the stomach before running past him, into her library of Lakeview Manor, grabbing the three scrolls she had in her possession and running back out and mounting Shadowmere, riding for the Throat of the World. He stumbled outside, watching her disappear through the forest. Mumbling quietly to himself as he healed his wound.

"You think you can run. But I will find you... Dragonborn."

-------------------------------------

Ooohhh!!! It's all kicking off! OMG! I love Loki. I love all of the avengers and I cannot wait for Age of Ultron or Guardians of the Galaxy. Yeah, so. I love Skyrim too!....

OMG BRYNOLF WHY WONT YOU LET ME MARRY YOU??!!!

Oh ermm.. Sorry haha.. Got a bit, erm, overexcited? Anyway! Please tell me what you think of this. and remember! Not mean stuff, I really don't like it when people are mean.

Fran.