9th REBOUND

9th REBOUND

The Ravena siblings turned to the group and sat at one of the tables beside them after they talked with Mika's mom and took their food from the mini-buffet.

"I didn't knew that the both of you are coming!" Mika exclaimed, still in a state of shock.

"Kami nga rin eh. We did not expect na Tita Baby will invites us din pala. Mom just told us to pack and headed here." Alyssa cheerfully replied.

Mika happened to look at Alyssa's side and frowned at the figure infront of her. "That means, nandito ka rin. I'm so unlucky." Mika said solemnly yet earning a chuckle from the group.

"I didn't know that you have a resort pala Mika." Alyssa exclaimed while turning her head around to see the whole of their resort.

"It was built when Kuya and I are still kids. We are fond of going to resorts and beaches kasi so our parents came up with this idea, to have our own." Mika corteously replied while munching on her food.

Alyssa just smiled at her warmly and turned to look at Gretchen's side, happily greeting the boy who became so quiet the moment they showed up. "Hi Jeron! How's your ankle goin'?

Jeron turned bright red when the girl finally noticed him, "It's fine Baldo. I think I'll be back in no time." Jeron smugly replied.

"Well that's good. I just knew it na hindi na kinakailangan ng 2-3 weeks for you to recover." Alyssa told Jeron sincerely.

"Uy! Mika Happy Birthday nga pala." Kiefer greeted her making everybody confused.

Mika let out a faint laugh and turned to Kiefer, "Bukas pa ang birthday ko Ravena, mas excited ka pa ata sa'kin." She retorted, making everyone burst into laughter.

"You could've at least thanked him, siya siguro una nag-greet sa'yo tama ba?" Nico butted in their conversation trying to back his teammate up.

"Thanks Ravena." Mika exclaimed in a sweet and gentle manner making Kiefer's blood rush into his face.

Mika didn't miss that one as she chuckled audibly at Kiefer's expense, "I didn't know that guys blush Ravena, marami pa talaga akong hindi nalalaman sa mundo." Mika exclaimed with a hint of sarcasm in her voice making everyone laugh again.

"Seems like may loveteam na mabubuo!" Ara joined in the two making the both of them blush furiously.

"Ayiee Kuya!" Alyssa also joined in the banters teasing his brother with Mika.

Jeron seemed to be in a bad mood that he excused himslef from the group, "Excuse me guys, punta lang muna ako sa room saglit."

"Jeron are you okay?" Mika asked him before he went out of vicinity, obviously worried about Jeron's condition.

"Kapag pupunta ba sa kwarto hindi na kaagad okay?" Jeron retaliated sounding really pissed off that made Mika shook her head weakly.

"Shoti?" Gretchen butted in the conversation throwing Jeron her death defying glares.

Jeron just ignored his Dichi's stares and went straight to his and Nico's suite. He lie down his bed and just closed his eyes and took a rest.

***

The girls were busy talking and dipping their feet at the pool side, they can feel the cold sea breeze rushing towards their body. They were enjoying the comfortable silence of the place until Ara spoke up,

"Best, thanks for inviting us here ah, sobrang ganda talaga dito sa resort niyo." Ara exclaimed,

Mika chuckled at her best friend's statement and in reply, said, "Wala nga akong idea na we're going here pala eh, but you're always welcome best."