.27 the one with james corden

INSTAGRAM

latelatejamescorden

latelatejamescorden

super excited for tonights show!! tune in to see Anastasia Dobrev and Chris Parnell!

TAGGED

STASIADOBREV 

5.6M LIKES 4.9M COMMENTS

USERNAME01

im so excited to see stas tonight!!!!

USERNAME02

im here in the crowd waiting for her to come out!!!

STASIADOBREV

it's gonna be a good one!😄 

REAL LIFE 

THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN

james corden

stasia dobrev

" okay so I am SUPER excited to introduce this next guest. you have seen her on the vampire diaries as Katherine Pierce, you've seen her in Gossip Girl and her latest movie Flatliners is out next month. it's Anastasia Dobrev! "

" hi everyone! "

" how are you this evening! i've been wanting to have you here for so long you don't understand! you are such a hard woman to get a hold of! "

" haha yeah, i'm good! and yeah i've been super busy lately! this is like my first break in about 4 months. we've just finished reshoots for flatliners so i'm a free woman for now! "

" well we finally got you! so, you returned to the vampire diaries for the finale that aired back in march. what was it like going back, and how do you feel about the show ending? "

" it was amazing. i hadn't seen everyone in so long, so it felt good to get back into it. i was super sad that it was ending. but it's bittersweet you know, i'm just glad that i was given the opportunity to go back."