.23 the one with comic con

STAR STUDDED EVENT!

This years Comic-Con was defiantly one to remember! From Marvel, to The Vampire Diaries, there sure was a hot guest list this year! I managed to catch up with some celebrities, but mostly I just got pictures from afar. Let's take a look at who I managed to meet and see!

DAY 1:

Okay so day one was mainly for the actors/actresses meeting fans, photo-ops and signings. I managed to sneak myself into the Entertainment Weekly shoot. In here I saw some of The Vampire Diaries cast. I was able to speak to a few and ask some questions that you guys sent me!

First up was Anastasia Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder shooting for The Vampire Diaries! I didn't have much chance to talk to Anastasia but I was able to catch up with Ian!

LOLA : Ian! Hi! How are you today? What's comic con been like so far?

IAN : Hi I'm great thanks! It's been amazing, I've been in shoots all morning with the lovely Stasia. I don't know where she's wondered off to now though.

LOLA : Haha, I'm guessing she does that a lot. What has it been like having the Dobrev twins back on set? I'm sure they've been up to their old tricks.

IAN : It's been such a great experience, really. I love working with Stas. She has such an amazing worth ethic and the scenes we had just went so smoothly, they always did. We have such amazing scenes together and they're always spot on no matter what. The girls have been amazing and have really done their characters justice for one last time.

LOLA : Aw that's so nice. The Vampire Diaries season finale airs in a few weeks, what was it like shooting knowing that it would be the last time you were on that set?

IAN : Ah man, it was such a sad day for everyone. But it was bittersweet, we were all so upset and emotional that it was our last time to shoot, but everyone was so excited to see what it how it would turn out. It was amazing, really.

LOLA : Okay, I have a few fan questions and then I'll let you go find Anastasia. What has been your favorite moment/scene to share with Stas on set?

IAN : Hm, that's a tough one. All of the scenes me and Stas did were just so perfect. They flowed and we barely had to do any reshoots because we were both so committed to the scene. One of my favourites is in season four, with Elena being sired to Damon. I think it was such a good storyline, and showed how difficult it was for Elena to transition. My favourite episode is when Stefan and Caroline sort of put it all together and realise that she is sired.

LOLA : A lot of your fans have always wanted Damon and Katherine together. Are you for that? Or are you for Elena and Damon's epic love?

IAN : I think Damon and Katherine are very similar, in a way Damon learnt to be how he is from Katherine. I love the epicness and true love that Stefan and Elena shared, so yeah. I'd have to go for Damon and Katherine as end game, totally.