Into you

I like you and I wish you knew but no because you're hung up on the idea that I'm with him.
_______________________

|Freshmen year|

Me and Renee, my best friend, were walking near our department building when I saw a car well it's not a tinted one so I saw that it was driven by a girl and I could see that she was not used to driving because of her actions.

"Oh hey, that is Gab's girlfriend." Renee said to me.

"And who's that? " I asked. But I don't care anyway.

"Gab? Gabriel Maccini the Architecture hottie that's her girlfriend." I just looked at her.

"Yeah.. so?" I'm not interested.

"Well he was my schoolmate in high school and he's good-looking too so yeah." She explained.

"So you're telling me?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Uhh you're ugh, but anyway he's girlfriend is beautiful don't you think?" She said.

"Yeah.. she's pretty." I want to argue but I agreed anyway.

"They're a cute couple."
..

We're sitting on the bench when Renee grabbed my attention.

"Look that's Gab." Renee pointed to the ivory-skinned guy. I think I've seen him before.

"You like him?" I asked her

"No just a small crush." She said. I gave her a teasing smile 'Okayyy'.

|Sophomore year|

I noticed that we crossed paths with them a lot these days and every time it happened I felt embarrassed because of Renee's stalking act. How I want to drag her but I can't because that would be too obvious for them.

But then I have to prepare myself for today because I know that it will happen again. After all, it's Tuesday, and every T/Th we happened to walk in the same hallway as them. I just hope that my friend won't be too obvious to them.

"Class see you next meeting."

I rush packing my things because Renee is already at the door, huh she can't wait to see that monkey.

And I'm right. It's happening again. Renee has dragged me to the corner of the railings near the stairs.

"God Ren! Your such a stalker." I groan at her

"Shhh." She hushes me. I just roll my eyes at her. I need to talk to her about this later.

I look at the guy my best friend is crushing to, well I tend to do this a lot these days because I want to know what my friend likes in him then I avert my eyes to look at the girl, I found out his girlfriend? The one Renee talked about, well she's looking at me too. I turn to look at my friend and drag her before his girlfriend can think that I'm the one who likes him.

"Why did you dragged me Y/n?" Renee asks, whinnying.

"Well you're not even looking at him you just threw a glance at him once." I tell her.