Relish the Night

Party now and cry later.
_________________

Kendall

I'm at my friend Bella's house and she is throwing a party right now because it's her birthday and the squad are all invited. The party's great there's a lot of drinks and food, sweaty bodies and of course the smell of cigarettes and drugs everywhere.

I'm not planning on getting wasted or drunk tonight but who knows I might enjoy this party and change my mind?

I'm on the poolside with Gigi and Jasmine and some boys who I don't know. I'm being comfortable laying on the pool bed while sipping on my martini, bobbing my head softly to the sound of music the DJ is playing.

"Aye baby girl my man is coming over I think you should meet him."

I see the guy lean over and say to Jasmine.

"Oh no, no I have a boyfriend"

Jasmine says turning down what the guy has said.

"Okay, then I could maybe just introduce you girls so we can enjoy the night."

Again the guy says and winks to the girls.

I don't wanna hear them further I just want to enjoy my drink and the music.

My phone notification sounds meaning I get messages and I see that it is from Y/n. I immediately smile as soon as I open her messages.

'Hey, momma how's a party going in there?'

'I love you so much I can't fvckin' wait to kiss you and have you in my arms ☹️'

'Momma, when will you come home? I miss you ❤️😙🥰'

I blush as I read her messages fvck it makes me turn on by the pet name. So I start to type her a message too.

'Imissyouuu so much too and Iloveyouu! I'll be home as soon as my last photoshoot is done 😌💕 I can't wait to cuddle you 🥰😭 and fvck love, stop with the momma you're making me turned on.'

There and I send it.

'Oh no momma, don't. Not when I'm not there with you 😩😤'

Y/n replies immediately

Fvck now she is making me hot. I don't know if it is the alcohol or I'm just really missing her so much.

'Loveeee not now please, I'm on public don't make me fvcking horny for u 😩👅💦'

I reply, still feeling hot and horny.

I was waiting for Y/n my girlfriend to reply when I hear a familiar voice calling my name so I look up and gawk at the man in front of me.

"Kendall, how are you doll?" Ben Simmons says as he makes himself sit on the pool bed beside me.

He's gotten more handsome I didn't know he could be more attractive than he was.

"I'm great, more assignments but I'm used to it. How about you Ben?"

I ask back.

Again he takes a sip on his red cup and looks at me.

"I'm glad that I found you here Kendall you're still as gorgeous."

He says then wink at me.

We met back when I watched one of their games with Bella more than a year ago and maybe that explains why he's here. We used to date but we just couldn't feel the connection so it didn't work out that well.

Hailey, Gigi, and the others are now in the pool with some of our friends having fun while blaring to the music. Ben notices me watching them so he offers me to go there with them and I did, I gather my things and put them on my Louis Vuitton purse setting it on the pool bed I was laying just a while ago.

He put his hand on my back and guide us to the pool where some of my friends are.

"Kenny!"

Gigi calls me while eyeing me and Ben or maybe just Ben because he still has his hand on my back but I don't mind it because it's just a friendly gesture and I'm with Y/n, so it's nothing.

Before I can make myself into the water I feel Ben tap my back lightly to tell me he's going to say hi to some of his friends first.

I slowly make myself down to the water to where my friends are, the water feels nice I'm surprised it is not cold considering it is already eleven in the evening.

I make my way to girls to see them all have the same expression on their faces.

Disappointment.

"Girls, what's with the faces?"

I ask almost annoyed

"Really, what in the hell Kendall?"

Hailey ask in disbelief

"Why are you letting him flirt with you-"

Bella added but gets cut off by Gigi

"You're with Y/n, Ken what the hell?"

Gigi says as if I didn't know it

I roll my eyes then look at them.

"Girls relax we are not flirting, you know how much I love Y/n right? I won't do that to her."

I tell them and smile

"Just be careful Ken we don't want you to regret anything."

Hailey say

"Okay girls, let's continue the party!"

Bella exclaims as the others did too.

I and the girls are having our best night! I can't even count how much alcohol I've drink I'm already feeling light-headed and feels like I used drugs but I didn't.

My body keeps dancing to the beat while I shout the lyrics to the songs. I grab one of my friends' hips while I grind from her back, yes I can't even recognize them anymore but I know she's one of my friends.

We are on our bikinis so I really can feel our skins so push my body forward while I wave my pelvis and my stomach to dance with them.

We keep on dancing until I feel someone put their hands on my waist from my back so I look back and see a guy but I can't see his face I'm too dizzy to look at his face so I'm only seeing his abs. I smile and glue my back to his front while I have my left arm on his neck as I sway my hips to the music.

-----------

Hey sweets, I miss you guys.

Love you!
-Nine 💓