Revenge: the date

Emily's POV

After months of Kendall showing her love for my sister, I finally give her the chance to be with my sister but I'm still making sure that she won't hurt my sister, Y/n, or else I'll go find her and make sure to kill her with my own hands.

In how many months that Kendall and Y/n are always with each other. Y/n is slowly turning into being a real teenager now. I notice her words and how she talks improves. She even also learns how to cook simple food.

Damn, she is now a lady.

Ugh, my little sister is growing up fast, and having a crush on Kendall? I mean she's not that bad or anything but she kidnaped my sister once, which is supposed to be me in the first place but other than that she's fine.

I don't hate people that having a relationship with the same gender but I'm just protecting my sister. I don't know if she knows that being with or having a relationship with your same gender is not that lovely in the eyes of other people or some homophobic person.

I just don't want to see them giving unpleasant looks or talking shit about my sister. Maybe being known as a heartless bitch and being the one who is fearful of anyone is not that bad. I can use it as a guard to protect my sister and maybe Kendall.

My phone rang and I answered it quickly when I see it's my sister who's calling.

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Em! Where are you?"

She asked through the phone.

"I'm in my room, why?"

I tell her. Curiously, why is she so panicky?

"Can you go to my room please, it's urgent!"

She said. At first, I'm worried but then I remembered it.

Oh yeah! Today Kendall and my sister are going out for their official first date, isn't that great?

I get to Y/n's room to see her, getting annoyed about what to choose to wear. This girl, they were always with each other. Kendall told her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world, but then here she is worried about just what to wear.

"Relax Y/n/n it's just a date and you look beautiful on whatever you wear"

I tell my sister

"Just a date! Are you kidding me? I'm sorry it's my first date, you know"

she exclaims but then lowers her tone when she realizes it's me and sit down apologetically on her bed

I sit down by her side and hold her hand

"You remember what Kendall always tell you, that even if you wear a trash bag you will still look like a goddess to her and you're the most beautiful girl, of course after me"

I tell Y/n then at her wink playfully

She rolls her eyes but then smiles and nod slowly

"Yeah I know, we used to go out but as a friend of that I know, and it doesn't mean that I won't try right? And I want to see her pass out seeing my beautiful self."