-v.

Loneliness only hurts for the first day.

After that, it's not "loneliness," it's just life.

🐘🐘🐘

Yoongi helped (Y/n) get dressed. "I'm going to go get breakfast ready, okay?" he asked, wincing as he turned around and went downstairs. His ankle still hurt from last week's mishap.

He got in the kitchen and was just starting to whisk the eggs when he heard a thump. He immediately ran to the stairs to find (Y/n) collapsed, on leg sprawled beneath her.

Yoongi took the steps two and three at a time, traversing the entire staircase in just four leaps, and he knelt next to (Y/n). "Okay, don't move. Let me..." Let me what? He put his arms under (Y/n)'s and lifted her up into his lap. Then he gently untangled her legs to check the damage.

Her right leg looked fine. The left, not so much.

Her shin had caught the sharp edge of the step, and there was a small gash, wide rather deep, which was good in a sense.

There was a little bit of blood, but Yoongi couldn't afford to panic or (Y/n) would panic too. Besides that, she seemed all right. Disoriented, certainly, and she would have to deal with severe bruising for a few days, but it wasn't worth a trip to the hospital.

Yoongi ran back downstairs and grabbed some bandages. Then he ran back up to (Y/n), cleaned her wound, and carried her back up to bed.

After he made sure that she was resting, he went downstairs and threw up in the bathroom. He hated the sight of blood. It made him sick.

But he'd held it in for (Y/n).

It just made it worse though.

He threw up for fifteen minutes straight before he was able to leave the bathroom.

Of course, by that time, the eggs were on fire.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Forgetting • Min Yoongi x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें