Chapter 9

This chapter is going to start right off the bat. Like it was just a continuation on the other... which it is lol. 

Oh! I started my junior year in High School, kind of busy with everything thrown at me so updates are slow even if I said they would go faster with School starting because I have access to computers but I never have the time and it won't go the way I hoped so sorry! 

So let's start chapter 9! Which may suck.

Heather was proud that she had mastered the acting skills a long time ago. With her pure talent, she managed to get close to the Sultan to easily wipe him from the world and take control, but not to mention, how well her talent to deceive people's minds was working right now. 

Hiccup had told his father about Heather's little scheme about killing a man without the chief's actual approval, which pissed Heather off. If her plan was spoiled at her many attempts to retrieve the lamp and enslave the two rulers, she would blame Hiccup. Of course, it wasn't exactly his fault, Heather was digging herself deeper more than others were. Still, if he hadn't hung with the street rat, Heather could be in the clear and keep moving but with all the new construction she had to do on her master plan, it was kicking her behind the deadline.

So now here was Heather, Hiccup, Scar, and the mighty Sultan standing in the throne room, having a serious conversation of Heather's task that she was never ordered to complete. Berk would be known as a dictator controlled area, killing people for no apparent reason, they would be targeted from all their trading and neighbor islands. 

"Heather, this is an outrage. If it weren't for all your years of loyal service... From now on, you are to discuss the sentencing of prisoners with me, before they are beheaded."

"I assure you, your highness, it won't happen again." Hiccup rolled his eyes at Heather's comment and continued to stand there with his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed into a glare. 

"Hiccup, Heather, now let's put this whole messy business behind us. You two have never gotten along, and it's making my job harder. Please?"

"My most abject and humblest apologies to you as well, my dear prince." Heather bows, trying her best not to scowl at the two. Even though Hiccup enjoyed to see her finally at his father's submission and not in the throne, he was still beyond angry at Heather who took the love of his life away.

"At least some good will come of me being forced to marry. When I am king, I will have the power to get rid of you." 

"That's nice. All settled, then. Now, Hiccup, getting back to this suitor business," Stoick faces to where his son stood, only to find him walking out from the room, not even thinking of turning around. "Oh, Thor, Hiccup!" Stoick leaves Heather and Scar alone in the throne room as he chases after his son. 

"If only I had gotten that lamp!" Heather growled. Scar didn't even hear her as he mocked Hiccup, a spot on impression. 

"I will have the power to get rid of you! D'oh! To think--we gotta keep kissing up to that chump, and his chump son for the rest of our lives..."

"No, Scar. Only until he finds a chump wife. Then she'll have us banished--or beheaded!" Realizing their fate, they hold their throats and groan in sync. The picture of their heads gathered in a small basket and their bodies slowly rotting on the guillotine

"Oh! Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Heather? What if you were the chump wife?" 

Heather looks at her little partner in crime, insulted. "What?!" 

"Okay, you marry the prince, all right? Then, uh, you become queen!" 

"Oh! Marry the boy? I become a ruler. The idea has merit!" Heather said excitedly.