Not Now, Not Ever

WARNING: Self harm, suicide, and sadness
----Connor---
Connor Murphy,
It's been three months since he's been here, and two months clean! I feel great, I feel as though nothing in the world can stop me. He's all I need, I have friends, I came out to my family, and it's because of a boy named Evan.
---
Connor Murphy,
Evan fell asleep right next to me, I love him so much, his body is small and his hair is soft. I can't ask for anyone better. If I did I would be asking for nothing, because he's my everything.
---
Connor Murphy,
Today kinda sucked, but then my hero came. He's small, has soft hair, and smells like Playboy. He's all I could ever ask for. Some guys came up to me calling me a fag and shit, so Evan told them that they have no life and that the only thing keeping them happy is themselves. He inspired me to call them virgins and deadbeats cause they can't get no girl. He's my everything.
---
Connor Murphy,
Life is short, it's graduation day and we made it. We made it thanks to him. It's been a year since we've been together and we're so happy. I'm happy, I'm finally happy.
---
Connor Murphy,
Thank you Evan Hansen.
---
Connor Murphy,
Thank you Evan Hansen.
---
Connor Murphy,
Thank you Evan Hansen.
---
Connor Murphy,
Thank you... Evan Murphy.
---
Connor Murphy,
I should've had your last name, your mother died but she's always with us. We visit her every Sunday with Zoe even. With your dad coming back with his new family your problems are coming and you started cutting. I'm sorry I can't be your hero.
---
Connor Murphy,
Walking around seeing you slap your dad and telling him to fuck off is one of the best moments of your life. You're an actor after all. But this was no act.
---
Connor Murphy,
Days went by and we got into an argument. It was me. It was me.
---
Connor Murphy,
I'm sorry.
---
Connor Murphy,
Blood, the only thing warm in my body, the only thing leaving.
---
Connor Murphy,
Goodbye.
---
Evan Murphy,
Short life Connor, at least I can say I loved you. And now, it's my time.

To go to the other side.
---
A shot was heard in the neighborhood, someone next door calls the police. I walk as I look at others, I feel as though my insecurities have to be let out. Like everyone is screaming my name telling me I should've done something.

I go up to the graves seeing my brothers names. Zoe Murphy, I have two daughters and one son, I have a wife and a nice life. But I hope this doesn't happen to me.
---

I watched Love, Simon. It was amazing!