Theme Park

WARNINGS: fluff and swearing
Enjoy
-----

Connor and I were at a theme park! He brought us her for our two year anniversary of dating. We were at Coney Island in New York and it seems amazing. "Hey Evan you ready? We need to get our bracelets and go"
"Uh yeah, let's go."

We got our bracelets and we were waiting in line for the swings. To be honest it seems like a kiddie ride but it's actually for older people. It goes up higher and it goes faster then the kids one.

We got onto the swings and waited. "Uh how high does this go?" I asked
"Not that high, it goes up to-" Connor looked over and pointed to the "tickler" and it was kinda high but not to much.

"O-oh okay" I stuttered a little.
"Why you ask? You afraid of heights?" He asked me, he bumped my shoulder and the ride started. I jumped a little and Connor laughed, "hey it's not scary at all, we can go on the spinning planes" he told me. We got higher and I got a little scared so I grabbed Connors hand.

He just laughed and held my hand, our fingers intertwined and I smiled at him. The ride bounced, "son of a bitch!" I yelled, Connor gasped on my sudden swearing. "The damn thing scares me half to death!" I told him.

"Babe calm down no need to get scared" he giggled. I looked down and I squeezed his hand, it turned white so I loosened up. "You know" he started "this is pretty gay, but let me make it gayer" I was confused on what that meant. But then he grabbed my face and kissed me. We were inching closer to the ground and we landed.

We stopped kissing and I could see that my feet doesn't touch the ground. But I saw that Connor could and he was walking with the ride while it was slowing down.
-----

We were walking up to the "wild ride" it was a log ride and we were really hot so we decided to do this. While we were waiting in line I saw two boys holding hands on the railing, they seemed to be about ten and on a field trip because their was other kids with the same shirts. Anyways I grabbed onto Connors hand and kissed it. He smiled at me and one of the boys seemed to notice, "thank you babe, but what was that for?"

I nodded my head to the boy that was looking at us, Connor got the memo and started to kiss my cheek. The boy smiled and hugged the other boy. The line was moving but he seemed to not let go. "Hey Con" I said, "yeah?" He responded. "I love you" after that I kissed his lips. "I love you too Ev" he smiled and we kept walking. It was a big line so we still had some time to kill.

"Hey" one boy said while poking at Connor. Connor looked at him and said what, "do you like that boy?" He said pointing to me. "No" I looked at him confused and hurt, "I love him, he's literally my everything we've been through a lot. But we still held onto each other and I thank him for being with me and being my boyfriend and I really hope my husband on the future!" I was shocked at his little speech but I felt loved. I kissed his lips three times and muttered a thank you.

The boy poked the other boy and pointed at us. "They are a couple, I told you boys can date!" The boy exclaimed the other boy then said "Garret! I told you that, don't make up lies"
"Sorry Drew" he then blushed and held his hand again.

I did the same but with Connor, also we got into our log. I was in front and of course Connor was in the back. He held onto me and kissed my neck "C-Connor" I stuttered getting a little embarrassed. He chuckled "what! I can't help it that you're so cute!" We went down a little hill getting some what wet.

We were going up and we saw the two boys holding onto each other. I guess Connor saw too and he held onto me too. We were getting closer to the drop and I screamed. I was screaming till we were done. Connor apologized to the lady that was telling us to get out and we walked over to a stand. "Wow we're wet!" He told me I laughed and kissed him. "Ready to go on the tilting fairest wheel?" He asked pulling us apart. I nodded even though I wasn't ready.
-----

"Evan baby, don't worry you'll be fine" Connor said trying to comfort me. But I was still panicking, we were in the cart already and we moved a little. I squealed and grabbed onto Connor, "for fuck sakes Evan" Connor said getting scared from me just grabbing him. He then held onto means well, I looked up and him and he looked at me back. "What do you want beautiful? Want me to kiss your nose?" I blushed and nodded.

He kissed my nose. "Want me to kiss your cheek" I again nodded and he kissed my cheek. "Hmm where else can I kiss you?" He playfully asked. I pointed to my lips and he gave me a very passionate kiss.
-----

My first one shot!

Btw the thing about the boys was real. Except for when they were talking, because you know me (not really) I have social anxiety! So I didn't talk to them. But they were holding hands and one boy held onto the other and it was so fucking cute!