Really?

WARNING: swearing, little violence, and fluff

-----Connor----
"Sorry!" I said while moving Evans pawn to his start. As you now can tell Evan, Jared, Zoe and I are playing "Sorry!" While Alana watches. Honestly, my favorite game of all time has to be this. This game teaches you how to be a dick, luckily I already am, also I'm ridiculously good at this.

Evan bangs the table with his pouty face, "why!? Did you rig the cards?" He asks me.

"No I'm just good, none of you can beat me" with confidence in my voice Jared draws a card. He then places it down and moves his pawn back four, so far I'm winning which is no surprise. Zoe picks one up and screams; "fuck my shitting tits I hate this game!" She moves her pawn once forward, we all laugh and continue. I get pick up a two getting my guy in home, "hell yeah!" I yell.

"This is the only thing that truly makes him happy other than Evan" Jared says with truth. Alana then says "well it's because Connor needed someone to keep him happy and he needed to dull the pain, kinda like my grandmother she broke her hip last summer. She was in pain and she needed someone to be with her so she wasn't alone"

"What about your grandfather?" Zoe steps in.

"He died trying to fix a lightbulb" she replied.

Zoe looks shocked but we continued, Evan draws another card and smiles, he's not really good at a poker face. He moves his pawn ten which almost landed him in the safe zone. "I'm done playing, Alana take my place while I take a shit and eat their food"

"T.M.I Klienman, okay so who's turn is it?"
------Jared------
I sit in the couch and wait until the game is over, so far Alana is winning, Connor is pissed, Evan is sad, and Zoe looks impressed. I'm here waiting for Connor to flip the table cause of his anger problems. "Your turn Alana" Connor irritatedly said, if she gets a three it's game over.

She picks up the card holding it close to her, she looks around us she smiles and puts the card down. It was a three. "I WIN!" She screams beating Connors score. "I won!" I shortly said after, I mean it was me that started the game. Zoe's gets up and pushes me- "shut up Jared!" Connor then gets up and flips the board, Evan hits Connor with his sleeve five times making a pouty face. He's a child. And Alana smiles and is doing a little dance of victory. "Evan stop hitting me!" Connor says once.
"No!" Evan replies.
"Fine, get what you want" Connor tells him. Connor gets up out of the chair and grabs Evan lightly.

"You want to fight Hansen?" Connor says, everyone was silent. "YEAH HE DOES!" I yell out. "Stop" Zoe tries to keep me quiet. Evan then smirks and gets up with Connor violently taking his arm back. They move to the middle of the room while we clap and cheer. I'm cheering for no one while the girls are rooting for Evan.

----Evan----
I know Connor won't hurt me, so I can push him around and have fun. I never had play fights but I can tell this could be fun. "Rules are: no biting, no hitting in the balls or dick,-" "why not!" Yells Jared, "cause! Anyways, no poking eyes and no tickling. Got it?"
"Got it" I repeat.

Connor attacks my leg and I attack his arm, we are now "fighting" he slaps my face lightly while I hold him into a headlock. I hear everyone cheer while trying not to kill my boyfriend. We fight for ten minutes and then while I was pinning him, with his arms over his head and me holding his legs with mine he kisses me. I kiss back letting go and then suddenly, I fell to the ground. I look around and I see him above me pinning me. Damn he's good.

"C'mon!" I say in defeat, I close my eyes and I hear everyone yelling and cheering. I open my eyes and I see Connor smile, this makes me happy but also mad cause he beat me. "Fine you win" I say, Connor gets ups saying "yes!" Zoe says- "nice try Evan" giving me a thumbs up, Jared says "you should've hit him in the dick" I roll my eyes and Alana said "there was hope for you" I shrug and walk to the table seeing a mess. I forgot that Connor flipped the game.
-----

Well my writing got worse, is that possible? Duh. Sorry for long waits it's school and shit. I would love to update and write like I used to but it's hard with writers block and school in the way. Please stop telling me to update, I appreciate that you guys want more and I'm very thankful but sometimes I can't and I feel like I disappoint you. I know that I should update you don't have to remind me. Thank you guys, and sorry if it sounds bitchy, but I'm trying.

-Kole