5-Stars

Later on that night, Noodle walked out of the bathroom, her hair dripping wet from a hot shower. She made her way towards her room, but there was something taped to her door. It was a note with her name roughly scribbled on the front. A small smile appeared on her face as she easily recognized the handwriting. Pulling the note off of the door, she opened the note and read what was said inside the folded notebook paper. 

Noods, 

Meet me outside at nine. Wear something comfortable and just...be yourself. 

2D

Smiling brightly, Noodle rushed into her room, quickly throwing on a crop top, skinny jeans, and a pair of brown boots. She tried to fix her hair, but as usual, it stuck up in every direction. She decided to twist it into a bun using a pair of chopsticks that were on her dresser. Thinking for a moment, the Japanese woman decided to apply red lipstick and eyeliner before barging out of her room and rushing downstairs. 

"Oi! Noodle, where ya goin'?" Murdoc asked as she flew right pass him. 

She giggled. "Nothing you need to worry about baka!" 

As she raced out of their home, she ran down the steps. But as soon as she saw her lover, her entire body seemed to freeze in place. 

His blue hair was slicked back, and he was wearing a button-down pink short sleeved shirt, jeans, and a pair of red converses. His appearance was even more heart-throbbing than usual, and Noodle could had sworn that her pupils turned into hearts at this rate. 

"Hey Noods, ya ready?" he asked as he approached her, leading her to the jeep. 

She smiled brightly. "Hai! I'm ready. Where are we going?" 

"You'll see," he informed her after they had gotten into the jeep, cranking the vehicle up and driving down the road. 

She noticed how they were driving in the opposite direction of the city. Rolling hills and the few cottage-style houses of the country side became more prominent, and the young woman was becoming increasingly puzzled as to where they were going. 

Eventually, 2D suddenly turned down a narrow dirt road, and Noodle began to slightly feel nervous. 

"Do ya truss me?" the blunette suddenly asked his lover. 

She nodded. "Hai!"

He smiled as he continued driving. "Good." 

Eventually, the arrived to the end of the road, stopping at a dead end. The Japanese woman was growing increasingly nervous, but she trusted 2D with whatever event he had planned for her. 

2D hopped out of the jeep, walking over and opening the door for Noodle, helping her out of the jeep. Without saying a world, he led her over towards a hill, walking it over it. She began to notice numerous lanterns that were scattered everywhere over the hill, a large blanket flat on the ground with bottles of wine and champagne scattered around as well. There were no glasses for the drinks, but that was something that Noodle didn't mind. 

"I juss thought we could ah..watch the starts tonight," 2D said rather awkwardly. 

She smiled at him, leaning over and kissing his cheek. "I like this!" 

With a blush on his face, the blunette led Noodle down the hill, both sitting down on the blanket. 

"Wine or champagne?" he asked. 

Noodle smirked. "Wine."

He tossed her a bottle of wine, and they chugged down the bottle, laughing at each other for no reason. 

They laid back on the blanket, tipsy from the large amount of wine that they had consumed. 

"Look! That one looks like a dog!" Noodle giggled out. 

2D chuckled. "Well, that one looks like a sock." 

Noodle laughed. "A sock? It looks like a giraffe to me!" 

They sat in silence, staring at the stars for a while. 

"These stars really are beautiful," Noodle eventually said to break the silence. 

2D glanced over at her. "They are, but they aren't as beautiful as you are." 

Noodle glanced over at 2D, their faces just inches from each other. Closing his eyes, 2D leaned all the way in, wrapping her small lips with his own. Her eyes widened at the kiss, but she eventually closed her eyes and kissed back. The blunette took this as a good sign, intensifying the kiss by adding his tongue and teeth. He climbed on top of her, never breaking the connection between them. 

Throughout the night, they would make love to one another, expressing their emotions and desires in the best way possible. 

~The End~