3-Beautiful

The next morning, Noodle woke up earlier than usual. Out of all of the band members, she was probably the one who slept in the latest. However, today would change that, as she knew she would need more time to get ready this morning. Walking over towards her dresser, she noticed how little makeup products she had. Eyeliner, eye shadow, and lipstick was all that she had, but the young woman knew that that would be enough. 2D was easily impressed with anything that she did, and it gave her a tad bit of confidence. Though knowing that he possibly had a great time last night with another woman, her confidence began to dwindle again.

Shaking her head to get rid of those annoying thoughts, she proceeded to apply her makeup, along with brushing out her short, choppy raven hair. The Japanese woman was determined to leave a life-long impression on 2D, no matter what it took.

Noodle also needed the perfect outfit, one that would present her as someone who was willing to do whatever it takes to get what they want.  Digging through her clothes, she found an outfit that would best suit the occasion.

She slipped on a pair of ripped skinny jeans that hugged her hips and butt perfectly. Along with that, she wore a black tank-top, followed by a pair of black converses. It was a very simple outfit, one that she wore a lot during her music video shootings, but wearing it around the house...it would be a new experience for all of them.

Grabbing her phone, she turned off her bedroom light and slipped out of her room, heading to the kitchen. But before she could make it there, Noodle overheard Murdoc's voice.

"So 2D, how did that date go with Lizzie, yeah? She's a vixen in bed, heh heh," he chuckled out, glancing down at 2D, who was sitting at the table, enjoying a cup of coffee.

He shook his head. "Blimey hell Murdoc! I didn't go tha' far wiff Lizzie. She was too dressy for me."

"What the hell is wrong with ya?! You let a girl like that go?!" Murdoc complained.

"She wasn't my type is all. I like girls tha'  don't wear fancy clothes like tha'," the blue headed man shrugged out.

Gulping slightly, Noodle decided that it was now or never. She walked into the kitchen, pretending as if nothing at all was different about her. The young woman didn't glance over at the two to see their reactions, but she could definitely hear 2D choke on his coffee. Innocently, she grabbed a slice of bread to place in the toaster, reaching over to grab a mug to make a cup of tea.

"What the bloody 'ell has gotten into you, Noodle? Dressing like a woman today!" Murdoc praised, slapping 2D on the back. "If I wasn't too old for 'er, I'd take her out for a spin!"

2D gaped at Noodle, admiring how the simple makeup enhanced the already natural beauty she had.

Noodle cringed at Murdoc's reaction. "That is gross," she glanced over at 2D. "So what do you think?"

A blush coated the lead singer's face as she purred out the question to him. "Ya look really nice, Noods. Very beautiful..." 2D blushed even more when he realized what he admitted.

Noodle's eyes widen. "Hontōni? Do you really think I am beautiful?"

He gulped, nodding. "Yeah, Noods. It's no' too much makeup. And ya don't have anything fancy on. It's you. I l-like it."

Both began to blush brightly and stared at one another, that is, until the kitchen began to cloud in smoke.

"My toast!" Noodle squealed out, pressing the lever on the toaster to eject her now charred slice of bread.

Murdoch sighed, especially when the fire alarm went off. "Well, ya better be glad that that alarm doesn't notify the fire department. Oh yeah..why don't you two get together already?! This atmosphere is so lovey dovey, it hurts my soul!"

2D cleared his throat, standing up. "I think I got to practice for the songs this weekend."

After 2D left, Noodle stood there frozen. She didn't understand why he always avoided the topic of the chemistry that they had. Did he really find her that bad looking?

But he had called me beautiful...

She would hold onto that conversation in her mind. He thought she was beautiful. But he didn't want to admit it in front of Murdoc, Russel, or anyone else. Why?

Was there something wrong with me?

With a sad sigh, Noodle left the kitchen, heading back to her room. She wasn't hungry anymore.