Chapter 13: Angel.

Chapter 13: Angel.

"What happened next?" His question bringing me out my trance-like state.

"What do you mean?" I asked putting off having to remenicise the moment with my father.

"Well you just met the man who's your father. Obviously, you must've said something. You did say something, right?" His scrunched eyebrows watched my blank expression.

" What exactly should I say to my 'dear' father, who didn't think twice before kicking me to the curb when I was born?" Ice wrapped heavily around the question.

"So you didn't say anything." Adrian repeated himself, not actually believing what I just said.

"No shit, Sherlock!" Irritance enveloped my words.

"Let me get this right you met someone who could be the answers to all your questions and you ran. Are you an idiot?" He asked increduosly. I nodded my head along. Although, I truly knew that was not how it went.

Sighing, I stood up. "Yes, I ran and joined this stupid Pack to avoid my 'father'." I spat the words in distaste. "Now I'm going to leave before they notice the newcomers have gone missing and I'll ask you what I want later. Okay?" He nodded absently, while gazing at a branch in a trance-like state.

Shaking my head at his slow behaviour, I walked back to the living room. However, the memory I tried to supress started unravelling again. The memory in my head stood like a shining beacon.

-FLASHBACK-

( What Actually Happened With Rogue And Her Father).

He howled, his pain reaching to my ears. I winced at the deafeningly loud noise. I pulled myself up and searched his eyes, recongnising the man as to be my father. My heavy breaths could only be heard, he didn't react, just stood still watching me, waiting for me to pounce. My heart throbbed that my supposed father found me animalistic. A single drop of tear fell from the corner of of eyes showing my vunerability. I catched a flicker of emotion pass through him. I didn't dare move I was to afraid and shocked. Who knew my own father would've been a killer? Huh. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

"Say something..." He whispered. His voice barely reaching my ears.

" Your name?" Venom was laced throughout my word. He flinched as if my icy attidude hurt him. Hah! Yeah, right.

"Frank." My eyes widened as if this huge brick wall had escaped from a memory block. A thousand flashes went through me. I stumbled only seeing blinding white.

He caught me and stopped me from falling. I snatched my hand back disgusted at the notion of him touching me.

" Do you know who I am?"

"Of course how can I forget? My little girl..."I snorted.

"Really, I don't recall ever seeing you in my childhood." His eyes screwed shut in pain and I knew I pained him because my wolf was cursing me mentally for hurting my father.

"You don't remember but you soon will. You're nearing to your 18th birthday." He muttered to himself, assuring himself.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I can't tell you but I can tell you this. Prepare yourself for a huge battle and whatever happens please remember trust is NOT everything."

I shook my head, trying to process what he just said. "Trust is NOT everything." I repeated but this time more slowly.

"Yes." He agreed. "People that you truly care about will hurt you and break your trust remember to stay strong through that." His hushed voice echoing throughout the forest. "That's impossible I don't care about ANYONE!" I emphasized the last word.

"You'll see." He retorted, sure of himself.

"No! I am Rogue I don't give a fucking crap about people, they are a waste of time. So don't tell me shit that won't happen. I don't know if you consider yourself as Dr Phil giving me 'advice' on my life. Unless you've failed to notice I am perfectly fine on my own and have been for 7 years. Look I don't know why you followed me all this way but I'm guessing it's to tell me all this bullshit. And if you did give a shit about me I would not be here right now!" I exhaled loudly after finishing my huge lecture.

"It's my boss." His reply short.

"And who's that?"

"Someone I hope you have the fortune of never meeting." I shaked my head at his vague answers.

"Goodbye. I'm leaving and tell anyone that you found me I won't hesitate to strip my title as your daughter. And I know for the parents the process is very painful."

" Death." He spoke slowly.

"Look after yourself." He advised. I closed my eyes and wished I didn't have to leave , my Wolf was crying waterfalls. She was fucking hurt! What the fucking hell?

I nodded my head and turned around and slipped away. His mask that was crimson red with a intricate pattern was now safely hidden in my pocket. I turned to see him standing in the same spot a few traitor tears of him trailing downwards. His next words that I could hear due to my super hearing shocked me to the core. He whispered... "Your name is Angel-A prophet of the Moon Goddess. Angelina Diosa."

I shuddered and my wolf howled, claiming her name. Angelina Diosa.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

As I stood outside, I wondered why I lied to Adrian. I guess it was a private moment between the person I thought I truly hated.

Entering the cramped atmosphere, I heard a booming voice centred at the front. "They have taken away what is ours. Discriminated our Pack and have disrespected my Father our Ex-Alpha and for that we have to take action. THIS IS WAR!" He shouted, the crowd cheered while I sat there in my seat thinking 'Oh shit! Alpha who the fuck are you on about? And what the hell happened when I left?'

My cussing is so not supporting my Angelic name.

_________________________

a/n: I was gonna upload on Wednesday but I forgot but hopefull this made up for it. She finally found her real name and her father O.o. This chapter is for my best friend whos having a tough time this week, hopefully this will cheer u up a bit.thanks to all who vote comment and fan, love you guys.And im sorry for all the mistakes I didnt have time to edit it, sorrry :(. And I had to add Dr Phil in it because I now have a obsession watching his show. This is what illness does to you. First Maury then Steve Wilkson then Trisha and now Dr Phil. =D

V O T E
C O M M E N T
S H A R E
F A N

xTammy