Chapter 12: A Definite Surprise.

I gathered all the confidence I had that was slipping away slowly and started telling him my unfortunate story. I tried putting it off but his stern gaze left me wondering if I was going to wimp out.

I blew out a breath and started again.

" You remember when I left you? Right?" A slight nod came from him.

"Well, when I left you I was kind of trying to get my life back on track because I had no place to go. I refused other people help and I slept mostly in free territory land. One day, I was thinking of joining a Rogue Pack just until I figured what I wanted to do so I was walking through this huge forest. Twice as big as this Packs and I got lost. I don't know how but my wolf was switched off. At first, I didn't notice because I had been starving and lacking in hydration but I felt this empty, gaping hole inside me. It scared the shit out of me. For the first time in my life, I was shitting myself. I tried to contact my Wolf but there was no response only a dead end. I was panicking 'cause I thought I lost her due to not having any food or whatever but when I started running I could smell this foul, disgusting scent. I ignored it but then it was becoming more stronger, I was so damn confused then but I followed it. I came to this dark cave and I know I should've not went in but you know... curiousity killed the cat. It was really dark and hard to see and since my Wolf senses were not working I was completely blinded. I tripped over some fucking rock, which nearly cost me my life. Some hands grabbed me and drugged me so I was clueless to what is happening. It was pitch black..."

I took a sharp breath, breathing slowly through my nose. I felt so helpless that moment it made me loathe myself for being such a idiot. I watched as Adrian motioned me to carry on the story, he seemed fascinated and desperate to know what happened next.

Shaking my head, I continued...

" I remembered waking up in this dirty jail cell with a pounding headache. It was only me there, chained to the wall. There was no guards, which I found hugely suspicious. I tried to escape but I was far to weak, my body was wasting away that time. I was so pissed. Everytime I stood up, my body crumbled to the floor; It was pathetic. That's when I clocked on why no one was around, they didn't expect me to escape. I guess I was making a lot of noise because some guards approached me, a few laughed while I attempted to kick them, I-"

"How did they look like?" Adrian questioned, his expression darkened with a look of fury clouding his face.

I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to make out the distorted blurry faces but all I got was a bright red mask covering half their faces. I shrugged at Adrian, "They were masked,"

He nodded as if he was taking in the information and figuring it out himself. "Shall I carry on?"

A slight yeah came out of his mouth but he seemed momentarily distracted. Dismissing his actions, I continued.

"After a while, they left and I was just mentally drained. All they did was spit insults and taunt me. Normally, I wouldn't let it affect me but it was as if I was a human. Easily pained. Although, I refused to give up; I used my sharp teeth to break the chains but it was futile but then that was when I remembered the bobby pin in my hair. Thank God, I picked it from the floor when I was lost! Using it, I broke the locks. I repeatedly tried getting up until I accomplished and I ran... Despite being bloodied and covered in bruises I ran. The pace was extremely slow however I felt myself healing. It must've been the cave that stopped my powers but they were returning and by the minute I was getting better and faster." A grim smile covered my face, when I remembered the joy I felt.

"Obviously, when I left someone must've noticed from the lack of noise. A couple of men started chasing after me but I didn't care. I knew I could out run them with ny new-found strength. Throughout, the whole chase not one of them gave up I could hear the hurried panting but they seemed invincble. That was deeply unnerving since they were humans. A slight panic in the bottom of my stomach began rising. It was a while we've been sprinting and my legs were getring tired unfortunately that slowed me down and I felt a hand grab my back and we both tumbled to the floor. I punched, scratched the man but he didn't let up so I did the only thing that was bound to make him let go. I kicked him in the balls." Adrian winced, while I maniacally  grinned.

"The man howled in pain, taking my chance I pulled the red cloth with a engraved pattern and revealed his face. It was him. His deep blue eyes shone with fear. Fear because I knew who he was."

Adrian eyes widened in shock while a trickle of wetness slid down my face. A slight sob escaped my lips and I screwed my eyes shut, unwilling to remember the man with the same features as me but only more masculine.

The man that was my so-called Father.

______________________________

a/n: Ooh plot twist. Haahaha, that was difficult to write and sorry for the late update. Im really ill and just coughing everyone. Im a real mess, thank god its the Easter holiday. *happy dance, while sneezing*

Happy Easter everyone and hopefully more updates this week. Remember to comment and vote and share this story with everyone you know on wattpad. Thank you. *cough*

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F A N

S H A R E

x Tammy