Chapter 4: Midget Obsession.

I started walking towards him slowly, keeping my eyes intently on him. He seemed shocked at the new found information of me being his mate; I felt the same but I didn't let him see any other expression on my face other than the smug look I simply surpassed in.

" Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" I asked coating my words with revulsion. Although, I felt anything but when staring at him, he truly had aristocratic feautures and the most soft looking hair.

God, I sounded like a girl. Despite, being one, it was grossing me out.

He didn't reply just continued to gape at me, as flattered as I was it was taking to long. "Mister Alpha, helloooo," I waved my hand in front of his face and instantly he gripped it, refraining me from taking my hand back. The action sent tingles up my spine and caused my Wolf to howl in joy. Boy, was she enjoying this.

Guess, the female dog perfume changed my way of thought. Should've known.

"What is your name?" He asked, his rugged voice making me shiver with delight.

"I asked you first," I replied childishly, smiling slightly.

Irritation clouded his darkened eyes. Hah, jerk. Deserves it for messing around with a girl that could possible lead to him contracting a STD. There goes me wanting to bang him.

Yes, I am a female version of Gaz from Geordie Shore.

"Answer me!"

"I don't deal well with being told what to do, mate." Pun intended.

I smirked at the realisation that showed in his expression. This is too fucking funny. It's like the time when I tried to get a job at McDonalds for a laugh but got kicked out for serving a rabbit to an innocent customer. How was I supposed to know her dietry requirements were different from mine(?)

"Tell me your name rogue." Ironic how he was saying my name but didn't realise it. Seriously, this guy was cracking me up with his demanding words.

He'll soon learn I'm the one wearing the pants in this relationship.

"And if I don't?" I questioned to annoy him further. To be honest, his angry face was making me feel strange. I had the idea to smack myself but that would be totally inappropiate like the way the dog flounders her boobs around.

Yuck.

"Then I'll just force it out of you, after all I am the Alpha." A smug smile replaced his angered expression.

Douchébag would be more accurate.

But I was furious, he thought that because he was an Alpha I'd submit to him. What a díck. Seems like him and his girlfriend have the same IQ- minus fucking something. Now I know why films like Beauty and the Beast existed to indicate the Beauties-me- and the Beasts- him can be fated.

It was Disneys way of preparing us. Although, I never really got Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, did she have a midget obsession or something?

I snatched my hand that he was gripping, cold hitting my bare arm, snapping out of my ludicrous thoughts. Told you my attention span could beat Dory, the lost goldfish.

"You controlling me? Sorry but didn't your parents learn you to keep your sexual thoughts to yourself." I grinned innocently. He seemed taken aback I took his approach of words another way.

My head was stuck on thoughts I would prefer to keep to myself, sometimes having a mate sucks. Wait, that's all the fucking time.

He laughed coldy.