4. Monroe x Reader °smut° • reminiscence

Damn.. This is a long intro.. There's a smut warning if you just want to skip to that..

You Sat at the desk of a police officer and read the sign Portland police department for the hundredth time in the past half hour and sighed, would he bail you out, would he even come to your rescue. You hadn't exactly kept in touch or left under good circumstances. Everything pointed to the wouldn't, shouldn't come but still you had the tiniest bit of hope which quickly morphed into elation as you saw his face, you couldn't help the smile that grew on your lips.

His eyes softened upon landing on you. You stood up walking to him. "Thanks for coming"

"Of course" he answered with an even tone. "What did you do?"

"Climbed a building" you waved dismissively. He cocked an eyebrow and you sighed. "I forgot my key" you smiled sheepishly at him.

"You what.." His voice trailed of before his tone took a more Stern turn. "You know how dangerous that is, (Y/n) if any-"

"Yes, I know. " you cut him off. "No need for the speech." You folded your arms in irritation. "At least let us have the conversation somewhere else" you whisper yelled. He sighed and motioned for you to walk first. You walked out the building, not saying a word to him. You stopped at the door and waited for Monroe to give you direction.

He stopped beside you as you watched the rain drip down on the pavement. He sighed. "Here. I had to park a bit far. " before your eyes landed on him, you felt warmth on your shoulders as he flung his jacket around you. You wanted to protest but thought better of it, instead you pulled it closer to your body as the scent of him flamed within your nostrils and a smile tugged at your lips.

~~

You got into the car and Monroe drove, silence echoed until you saw he drove past your street, you turned to him. "Uhh... Monroe, you drove past"

"I know" he answered, not taking his eyes off the road. He sighed. "Do you have your key?"

"No, but-"

He cut you off. "It's late, don't you think getting arrested once a night is enough. "

You folded your arms over your chest. "I wasn't arrested, I was.. Detained" you echoed every syllable of the word. Monroe only sighed and drove to the house.

~~

When you arrived at the house, you stepped out and followed Monroe into the house, fingertips feathering over the elegant glass stain on the door.

You smiled, nothing seems to have changed in your absence.

As he attempted to walk further into the house, you grabbed his wrist, earning his attention. His eyes searched yours as you tried to find the right words but there would never be the 'right' words to patch up the situation so instead you took the easy way. "Thanks." you took a needed breath. "Thanks for coming"

You stood in silence for what seemed forever, his brow furrowing the slightest for a split second. "You had any doubt that I would" he answered.

"a tiny bit" you wore a sheepish smile, feeling a pang of guilt at the words leaving your lips.

Aaaand *enter smut warning*

You saw the hurt flutter over his eyes for a split second before your body reacted faster than your mind could overthink, cupping his face in your one hand and crashing your lips upon his. His lips moving slower than you remembered, you pulled away.

Eyes locked, merely inches from each other, you saw him process everything. "Monroe.." your voice a mere whisper.

His eyes focussed once again, turning dark. His hands placed on your hips as he pushed you against the door, a sting echoing from the hit in your head but you didn't have time to focus on it for very long before his lips were on yours, the kiss turning hungry and eagerly asking for entrance which you gave.

His tongue mapped out the place he knew so well while your arms snaked around his neck. His hands trailed down your sides, resting on your thighs for a moment before lifting you, your legs wrapped around his hips, feet locking at his back.

His lips trailed down your jaw, to your neck, leaving sloppy kisses in the path and biting down slightly at the sensitive spot in your neck, you arched your back into him and felt him smirk into your neck. He lifted his head and looked at you, slipping his jacket you were still wearing from you shoulders, you let it drop to the floor.

Monroe carried you to the room, laying you down gently on the bed and hovering over you, he lifted your shirt and you lifted your arms to help him get it off, he took in your newly exposed skin and licked his lips, you bit your lip in anticipation and made work of unbuttoning his shirt which soon joined your shirt on the floor.

He attached his lips to your neck while his hand snaked behind your back to unclasp your bra. You felt the ripple moments before the sting of the bite, you arched your back into him and felt him place sloppy kisses over the sing which dulled after a moment.

His lips trailed south, kissing down your neck and the valley of your breasts before taking one into his mouth and sucking, your breath hitched at the contact. Your hand carded through his hair as he sucked and bit, aware of him starting to grind himself into you. His hand cupped your neglected breast, tweaking the nipple, warmth spreading to your core.

He continued to trail south, his fingers hooking into the waistband of your pants and pulling it down with your panties. You felt his hot breath on your core, scruff delicately scratching your thighs as he kissed a trail to your core.

He licked a stripe through your folds, your hips involuntarily bucking. He chuckled lightly and you bit your lip, his hands coming to rest on your hips, holding you down as he began sucking at the sensitive bud. You heard him hum in appreciation as his tongue slipped within your folds, you unable to buck and fisting he sheets beside you, coming undone with a cry as Monroe took everything you gave him.

Monroe slithered back up your body, claiming your lips. You could taste yourself on him. His lips trailed down your neck and spoke in what verged on a growl, vibrating over your skin and settling at your core. "Turn around"

You obeyed, getting on your hands and knees, biting your lip in anticipation, enough to break the skin. You heard the clink of a belt buckle and it hitting the floor. Moments passed, making you wonder if he was still here but then the familiar sting of his hand hitting your ass cheek let you know he was there. You whimpered at the contact, he sting spreading heat to your core.

He aligned himself to your entrance, thrusting into you all the way in one swift move, you cried out gripping the sheets below you. He didn't give you time to adjust as he set a pace, leaving you breathless and crying out. The pain soon turned to absolute bliss, his hands digging into your hips, surely to leave bruises, marking you. His animalistic growls edging you on, until he stopped, pulling out of you without a word.

He flipped you over, looking over your body that was covered in perspiration an heaving. His hands feathered over your sides, clasping over your wrists and plunged into you again, obscene sounds leaking from your lips, only stopped when he claimed your lips with his, swallowing your moans and cries.

You felt he pressure in your lower belly building, your walls clenching around him as you jumped off the edge, growls escaping from his lips at the change as he left your lips to suck on your neck, you cried out his name as you tumbled through the high, your release triggering his own and you felt warmth spread within you.

Monroe rested his head against yours, releasing your wrists to tuck some of your hair behind your ear, nothing heard but your laboured breaths for what seemed like an eternity until he pulled himself from you, placing a chaste kiss to your lips and took the space beside you on the bed. He pulled you to him, your head resting on his chest. You closed your eyes and succumbed to darkness at the sound of his heartbeat beneath you.

The end. . Hope you enjoy it.

Peace out my little beastlings.