11. Sean x Reader °smut° •a break Part 2•

A few moments of trying to catch your breath, you were abruptly flipped around, your flushed face coming to face Sean's smirking one. His hand came up to your face to tuck a stray lock behind your ear and pulled you closer to place a soft kiss to your lips, an almost gentle gesture that was rivaled his hand gripping onto your hip and pulling you flush to him.

You gasped as you felt his member poking incessantly close to where you wanted him, Sean took full advantage of this as he slipped his tongue beyond your lips and leisurely mapped out the space he knew all too well.

His hand slipped to your back and unzipped the dress you were wearing at the back, pulling away to watch it fall to the floor. Your breath hitched as he took his sweet time taking you in, committing every part of you to memory. You felt the need to cover yourself under his intense gaze but knew not to, clenching your hands into fists by your sides in an attempt to stop yourself, you bit your lip hard in anticipation.

After what felt like an eternity, which in reality might have been only a few seconds, he pulled you to him by your hips and picked you up, your legs wrapped instinctively around his hips as he carried you to the room you shared.

He threw you on the bed, making you bounce a bit and you let out a squeak. He quickly made work of ridding himself from his shirt and crawled over to your body, trapping you under his body, his lips attaching themselves to your neck, sucking nipping as his hand ghosted down your side and snaked inside your underwear, pushing a single digit to your core.

Your body jolted from the sensation. "Fuck.." You breathed.

You could feel him smile against your skin as he chuckled lightly, the sound reverberating over your skin. "In a minute sweetheart."

He lifted himself up to his knees and flipped you over, placing a smack to your bare ass, you whimpered and heard the clink of his belt buckle and his zipper, you took the time to raise yourself you your hands and knees, knowing what's to come.

He placed a kiss to the back of your neck before he placed his hand on your shoulder, pushing you down so just your butt was in the air.

Sean placed himself at your core, running his member through your slick folds a few times. "So wet for me." He groaned before slamming himself into you all the way, stopping and waiting a few moments, waiting for you to adjust to his size. His hands gripped onto your hips as he started a pace, your hands gripped onto the sheets beside your head in need of something solid, but getting no such luck.
The only sound to fill the room was the slapping of skin on skin, your moans and his groans.

You felt the coil tighten within your stomach. "Sean." You screamed a little louder than you had intended. "I'm close."

Sean snaked his hand around your middle and pulled you up abruptly, holding you to him for a few seconds, his hand traveling up your body and wrapping around your neck but not really squeezing, just enough to know he was there. "Cum." He growled.

With the words you let go, your head falling back against him as bliss set your veins ablaze.

Sean still thrust into you, chasing his own release. You knew he was getting close because his thrusts were getting sloppy and irregular.

He let go with a growl that sounded like your name and held you to him for a few moments before he pulled himself from you and gently let you down to the bed, laying down beside you and pulling you into him.

"Bet you would rather have worked right?" He murmured against your skin, you could just hear the smirk in his voice.

You turned your head towards him and gave him a look. "Maybe I did" you reverberated, crossing your arms defiantly.
He chuckled lightly. "Sure you did." He placed a soft kiss where he had left marks on your shoulder.

"Shut up." You muttered but couldn't help the smile that tugged at your lips.

GUESS WHO'S BACK BXTCHES. yes, this marshmallow is. Updates will be a little slower than they used to be tho...
This seems really bad to me but I'm getting back into things so.. I'm sorry.

Vote if you liked it, comment your thoughts and request a character that you would like to see.