Chapter 24.

hello! I have an update for you guys. Please read below.

WARNING: VERY EMOTIONAL CHAPTER, I CRIED WRITING IT THIS. IT HAS GOT A MINIMUM SOURCE OF VIOLENCE IN! SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, PLEASE DO NOT READ.

Anyway, i'm sorry for the slow upload, i did warn you beautiful people! I have had 7 exams in 5 days and i'm offically so tired.

I'm ill....again! I've been feeling really weak, tired all the time, sick and very lightheaded. I kind of fainted in my maths exam..BUT I HAD TO UPDATE!.

I have another Religious exam on tuesday, so, i'm going to study for that this weekend, waaaaaah.

Next Update? I will try to do soon, but defoo after Tuesday.

I'M GOING BLACKPOOL PLEASURE BEACH ON THURSDAY! YEY!

I had something else, but i've forgot, oh no:(.

Anyway, i'm going to shut up. Enjoy the chapter, give me your feedback and please vote and comment!

Beth. X x x

*couple of days later*

 I got out of the taxi and read my new message as it vibrated in my pocket.

'Miss you already beautiful, can't wait to see you! Me and Harry will get this sorted soon, i promise. Love, Lou Xxx'

It had been about 3 hours since I left, i have to admit, i already missed him. I already missed Harry, i missed all of the boys. I honestly wish i could have stayed, but that wasn't an option. I didn't go there to break up friendships. I went there for my job. Which i didn't even get. What was i actually going to do now? 

I didn't have a job, i didn't have any friends left, seen as they have all moved to different countries. I only had my mum. I had an argument with my 'dad' and i don't know where the hell my sister is.

'I miss you too, Lou. I can't wait too see you! It's going to be hard for me. Just sort it out, i want you to be happy and without Harry, i know you can't. We’ll see eachother soon, I love you so much x x”  I replied.

I entered the door, the door i hadn't been in, for months and months. The one i used to be ever so familiar with. It had got more beautiful, it had changed, it looked...different. I hadn't seen or spoke to my mum in weeks, i don't know where she was, she just...stopped calling me. I don't even know why, i was too busy in my own life to think about anybody else. I’m so selfish.

The house was silent, it was never silent. The only time it could be silent, was when my mum was out. She must be out, she has to be. I know my mum, when she’s in the house, she would either be singing, dancing, doing housework or just being…my mum. She must be at work, i told myself.

After putting my suitcases near the bottom of the stairs, I walked through the hallway and into the kitchen in the back of the house. This brought back so many memories of me and Louis, like when we first become friends, we had a massive food fight and i had to clean it up, strict orders off my mum. Like when we shared our first movie night together, we had popcorn, sweets, chocolate and i honestly think i put like 5 stone on that night. Louis even insisted for a bowl of carrots, weird? No, I’ve got used to his carrot obsession.