Chapter 1.

"Mom, i want to go home. Louis will be home in a few hours, i need to get ready"

"Honey, you look beautiful as it is. I am sure, Louis will treasure you however you look. I bet all he wants is some nice food. He will most probably have jet lag"

Here i was,in a supermarket with my mum. Awaiting Louis' Arrival.  Yes, thats right. My best friend is the one and only, Louis Tomlinson. We have been best friends for years. I first knew him for when he moved to Doncaster when he was 7 and me being 5. Our mums became best friends instantly because they had so much in common. So that meant me either going round Louis' house, or him coming round my house.

Now, when i look at him, i can see him on T.V, youtube, facebook, twitter, he is just everywhere. He is well known, being in a band as famous as One Direction. Made up of 5 teenage lads, well..4 teenagers and one young adult, with Louis being 21. Which makes me 19. He is coming home from his U.S tour with his band. I'm so excited! I haven't seen him in months. I miss him so much.

The only catch is, he is spending a few days up in doncaster and then hes going back to London with his band. I've spoken to him on the phone, texts, skype and whatever else and it has been so hard to keep it from him. We never keep anything from eachother.

"Mom, after we've finished here, please will you drop me at home. You and Jay seem to be doing everything while i'm just stood here" 

I was right though, i was just stood there, everything i picked up my mum simply said 'no' so i might aswell just be home and get ready and wait.

"Fine, you can go home. Just don't mess it up Lily" 

"I won't"

5 minutes later my mum had payed for all her shopping and we was in the car. It was all silent until my mum started the car up, making the radio turn itself on.

'Breaking News is that the One Direction Boys are back in London today, well 4 members out of the 5 are as Louis Tomlinson is rumored to be going back to his hometown for a couple of days. As their plane leaves this afternoon, their may be many fans and paparazzi at the airport'

News spreads fast right? So now they know Louis is coming Doncaster and they know One Direction are in London. Oh.

"I'm still trying to get use to my baby boys name on the radio. It's still new to me!" Jay laughed.

Me and my mum copied her and ended up in a little giggle.

My mum then drove out of the car park and drove towards our house.

After around 5 to 10 minutes of driving, the car came to a stop outside our house.

"Thanks mum, i'll see you later. See you later, Jay" I smiled

"Yeah, see you later honey, remember not to mess up the house"

"Bye love" Jay said smiling.

And with that, they drove out down the street. It was sunny for once, seen as we lived in England..this is like a bonus. I walked up my driveway right until i reached the front door. I grabbed my keys outside my front pocket, slowly unlocking it and walking inside. The house was silent, i put down my keys on the table near the door and hung my coat back onto the coat rack at the other side. 

Our house consisted of a living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, 3 bedrooms all with en suites and a study. All of the rooms were decent sized.

I wouldn't say were 'rich' but were not short on money. I mean, my mum is Cheryl Cole!  Shes a manager at a record company, so she deals with all the famous bands and solo artists. She is an amazing singer herself, an ex band member of Girls Aloud and now is a solo artist. She doesn't sing that much anymore because she found out something was wrong with her throat. But she sometimes does. My mum has got me a job their actually, but the job is in London. So i'm moving their. My manager is a really good friend of my mums. So as their was no room left for a job in my mums place. She rang and asked her friend and thankfully, she said yes.

Thats actually how Louis started singing, due to my mum. Louis was around 13 at this point. I was in my mums office speaking to her while Louis waited in the recording studio. When me and my mum had walked out, he was in their singing. My mum thought he was really good and i told him he was. So he kept on singing. Now here he is in an worldwide loved boyband.

I walked straight up the stairs to start getting ready, i knew i had to get ready early. He could be back anytime in the next few hours. As i had already showered, i immediately heated up my straightners and started creating natural looking, free waves in my long light brown hair. I applied some medium shade foundation, followed by applying a small layer of eyeliner. I then curled my eyelashes, adding a bit of mascara and then i was done.

I went to my wardrobe and got changed into my denim shorts and a white crop top. I thought as it was sunny, i might aswell make the most of it while it lasts hey? After this,i then grabbed my phone again and i made my way back downstairs. Mum would be home soon and i would have to put the food away.

As i desended the staircase,i could hear the wind from outside. Thats funny. I shut the door, all the other doors are locked and all the windows are closed. Shit. Is someone breaking in? I instantly got scared. I wanted to run back up the stairs and hide in my wardrobe. But i needed to be brave. As i went further down the stairs, the wind got stronger.

"Is someone here?" I said,my voice was shaking. No. Don't be nervous!

As i went down the hallway, into the kitchen..i seen that the patio doors were wide open. Thats really funny. We always close them before we go out anywhere! Someone was here, but i diddn't know who it was. I went and shut the patio doors and locked them up. 

Maybe my mum forgot too shut it,i just got in the car and diddn't pay attention. I really diddn't want to go out in the first place, i was kind of made to. I headed into the kitchen, only to find a human figure standing right there...with a carrot in his hand.

That human figure belonged to my best friend,Louis Tomlinson.

___________________________________________________________

Picture Of Lily>>. (I imagine her to look like miley cyrus,because miley cyrus is perfect!)

By the way,im sorry its so short-.- I did this in like an couple of hours:/ They will get longer,i promise!

I hope you like it! I really tried,remember..this is only the beginning! 

Please vote/comment what you think?

I kind of rushed the ending of this chapter cause people wanted it up so bad..

I have a banging headache,some sort of infection? I can't remember what-.-

But this infection is causing serious headaches and things,so i have to take 2 tablets,3 times a day. Rubbish? I know right?

Beth X x x