Chapter 2.

I stood there, frozen. I didn't know what to do. My best friend was here, after months he was actually here, at my home. That explains the person who was 'breaking in'.

He had a huge grin on his face and my lips instantly turned upwards forming a smile. We just stared at each other for a few minutes and then Louis held out his arms. I immediatley knew what this was, next minute i was running up and i jumped straight into his arms, burrying my head into his shoulder. His chest felt really toned and hard, i guess hes been working out? Yeah. Definitely. 

"LOUISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

"Hey, Lily Bear"

That was his 'nickname' for me. It isn't that long of a story, in why he calls me that. He calls me that,obviously because my name is Lily. But he calls me 'Lily Bear' because i have always loved the bear hugs he gives me. I always tell him how comforting and amazing they are.

I lifted my head up from his shoulder. We made eye contact. Them gorgeous blue eyes staring back into my baby blue ones. Just how it used to be, another grin appeared on my face, as did the same on his.

"Louis! You weren't supposed to be back for hours! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Do you want me to go?" He faked,being hurt.

"No. Of course not. I just,i didn't expect you to be back so early."

"Well,we heard that all the paparazzi and fans had found out about the flight, some paparazzi even trying to get on that plane! So we decided to book an earlier flight. I didn't tell you,because then you would tell my mum and Cheryl and they'd be rushing for food to get for my 'jetlag'. So here i am!"

 "Aw Louis! I've missed you so so much" I stated, burrying my head once again.

"I've missed you too Lily bear, very much" He agreed.

We stayed there for about 5 minutes, just in an massive hug. I felt so warm and safe to have his arms around me. Wow, he is so strong.

"Wow, your strong now" I confirmed, as he placed me down my feet on the floor.

"I don't have to be strong to lift you up and plus i have been working out. LOOK AT MY GUNS" Just as he flexed his arms.

I giggled and smiled at him.

"Yes you do and yes, nice guns."

I giggled again.

"So anyway,you look different" 

"How? You do too." 

"How do i?" 

"With your guns" I giggled.

"Yeah, yeah" He smiled

"How do i look different Lou?"

"You look more gorgeous and grown up from the last time i seen you"

"You seen me on skype 2 days ago, Lou"

"Yeah. That's not the same"

"Well, i don't. I look the same old Lily. Me ugly and with a horrible ugly personality."

Louis actually, turned his face into a serious face. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hallway, infront of a hallway mirror and i stopped looking at him,confused.

"Look at you, Lily. Your so so beautiful, inside and out. Look at everything, your beautiful in every single way possible. If you had a 'horrible ugly personality' then do you really think you would have a best friend like me?"

I smiled. "Thanks Lou but i am not and no,i wouldn't have someone as amazing as you"

"You'll see it one day,Lily Bear"