Chapter 13.

I KNOW IT'S LATE. ITS A RUBBISH CHAPTER, BUT I HAVE BEEN BUSY:( I HAVE BEEN DOING LOADS OF THINGS ON MY LAPTOP FOR MY I.T COURSEWORK GCSE EXAM:( MOST OF THE NIGHT, BUT I NEEDED TOO UPDATE.

IT'S A RUBBISH CHAPTER, I KNOW AND I AM SOOOOO SORRY. LIKE HONESTLY, I AM. PLEASE FORGIVE ME? GOT A BETTER CHAPTER TOMORROW:( I'M SORRY LOVELIES.<3 XXXX

"Would you like to hold her?" Kerri said.

I stood there, i could hardly move, so much had happened today, i mean, i have found out i have a older sister, i kissed Louis yesterday and now i find out i have a neice! I'm surprised i've not fainted from all this information yet.

"Yeah, please."

She smiled at me, before reaching for Cayla in the cot. She gently rested her delicate head on her arm, while supporting her back with the other arm. She gently rocked her in the arms, before reaching over to me. I stretched out the arms, taking Cayla, making sure i supported her head and back with my arms.

"She is so beautiful, Kerri" I smiled, looking down on the baby.

"I know she is, she looks like her Dad more than me"

"Ah, where is her dad?"

"He left, he didn't know i was actually pregnant, kind of a one night stand if you'd like? I never heard from him again"

"Oh, i'm so sorry." I said, before gently rocking her in my arms as she snored louder.

"It's fine, i mean, it's not his fault right? It was ages ago, like a year or so?"

"Well, you do know, i am always doing to be here for Cayla, if you want me too"

"Of course i want that, she would love it too. Wouldn't you Cayla?" She cooed as Cayla grabbed onto her finger, squeezing it.

"Are we going to see more of you? Where do you live, anyway?"

"I live with---some friends." I can't exactly go, "I live with One Direction" can i? How would she react too that?

"Aah, right. Well you should come over, more often."

"Yes, and i'm guessing you don't get out much? I would be happy too babysit you know"

"That would be great! Thankyou, i should sort something out with my friends, if your totally okay with it?"

"Yeah! Whenever. Just, it's Monday tomorrow, so i am in work. But after work i can."

"That's lovely, thankyou Lily"

"Welcome, Kerri"

I placed Cayla carefully back into the cot, being sure to handle her carefully, she was really delicate. I didn't want too hurt her. I know, that i can't wait to have my own children. It's a dream of mine, i love them. I love children, they are adorable. I just can't wait too have my own.

"I better be off, i never told my friends i was going out this morning"

"Oh, you better then"

We both walked downstairs, Kerri bringing the baby monitor down with her, after having one glance at Cayla before walking down the stairs.

"Well, this has been a long day or should i say, week" I smiled, looking at both my dad and  Kerri.

"I'm guessing she shown you?" Dad asked, raising his eyebrow.