Chapter One

Hey this my first story soo hear me out I hope it good :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katherine 's P.O.V.____________________

Beep .....Beep ....Beep....

I stretched my arm out as I slammed my hand on my alarm clock and broke it into pieces. "Ahhhhh...What happened", as I thought to myself. I looked at my calender, "Shittt!!! Today's my 16th birthday, today I find my mate" I thought that as I jumped out of my bed and ran into the shower in my bedroom. I got a towel from the cabinet next to the sink and I started to undress myself but stopped when I saw my reflection.

Instead of my brown hair, I had blond hair with light brown highlights, it was curly and my eyes turned from their normal dark brown to a blue. (The book later on explains why they speak Spanish) I mind linked my mom and dad "Come to my room, rapido something happened!!". And with that I heard two pairs of heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. I heard my mom first "Sweetie, Sweetie," then my dad "Katherine!!".

They came rushing into my room then my rest room. They stared at me in awe and stood their speechless "Mom, what happened!?" I looked at my parents and they were staring at each other and their eyes were fogged over, maybe mind linking, and then my dad spoke "Katherine, there are somethings you don't know about this family, there is a prophecy that the first born of every eight generations with be granted great strength and power. With that power you might be able to control the elements, anyway, you will have to prepare for a war that will come between our pack The White Moon and the Eclipse Moon Pack, cielo, you are the Legendary Wolf."

I looked at my father than my mother and started laughing "Ha Ha Ha, really funny," I said as I wiped my tears of laughter. When I looked at my parents they had serious faces then my mom spoke "Sweetie, we aren't joking around, but Katherine you should get ready for school we will talk about it later, ok, "

I didn't say anything I just nodded and my dad left but my mom stayed "Sweetie, you should get ready, aren't you gonna meet your mate today," and with that my wolf, Rain, yipped and howled with excitement and rushed me into the shower.

When I got out I dried my hair and I put on my favorite blue T-shirt that said "Love Me" printed in gold and a pair of shorts that reached to the top of my knees and some black Vans. I put on a little of mascara and blush, I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw another girl. I brushed my hair and styled my new curly hair where it looked better.

My best friend, Melissa mind linked me "Hey giirrrlll are you ready to meet your mate!!!" I chuckled. "I'm so nervous." I mind linked while I walked out of my room to the room next to mine which happened to be Melissa 's bedroom since we lived in the pack house. When I was about to knock on the  her door when she came running out the door and bumped into me and we almost fell.

She looked at me in awe her brown eyes roamed my face, her curly brown hair waved a bit because of the impact. She has a petite figure and her  bottom lip more plump than the top but at this moment were open in a little "o".

"What happened to your face?" She gasped.

"Wow really nice way to ask your best friend what happened," (note the sarcasm) Melissa started blabbing out apologies and I shut her up by putting my hand on her mouth.

"I think we should get going cause if we don't we are gonna be late for the first day of school," knowledge appeared in her eyes and she yelled out happy birthday.