Gloves and Bruises

****IMPORTANT INFORMATION (November 2023)

MY FAKE BOYFRIEND IS NOW AVAILABLE IN KINDLE AND PAPERBACK FORM ON AMAZON.

PLEASE PURCHASE AND HELP SUPPORT MY WRITING.

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE GAVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE AND TO THE RR AS WELL! EVERY PURCHASE WILL MAKE A DIFFERNCE AND HELP ME MOVE FULLY INTO WRITING. LINK IS BELOW:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0CMJZF8WB/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1699838216&sr=8-1

LOVE TO ALL WHO HELP ♡***

"You're right, I am a cheat." He said simply with a shrug to which Avalon stared at him in confusion. This, I didn't blame her for because I didn't get what he was speaking of either.

He ran a hand through his hair yet again before speaking.
"I cheated a girl, not figuratively, but in the way that I didn't do right by her. She deserves better and I cheated her by not giving her all that I could...." Aaron drawled off and I thought he was finished. That was until his eyes settled on me and he opened his mouth to speak.

"But, I'm gonna fix that."

With those final words, he made his way over to me and pulled me into him.

And, then his lips were on mine.

*****************

Nothing.

At first, I did nothing as his soft, but firm lips moved on mine. He closed the small gap remaining between our bodies and an arm encircled my waist, while his hand held my face gently as though I would break from the touch.

The touch of his lips evoked such euphoric emotions within me. It felt crazy to say I felt fireworks, but electricity was a far more fitting word. Yes, electricity was definitely a better description for this.

We could probably heat up a small cup of tea with this kiss.

I dismissed any thoughts of a probable scientific experiment that we both could conjure up together and turned my focus on the matter at hand.

Wait, what was the matter again?

Oh, I remember. Aaron kissing me with those god-like lips of his. Oh, and the fact that his god-like lips were not receiving  any response or encouragement from my side.

Oh boy.

The feel of his lips against mine brought back memories of the other times between us and my body heated up, at the thought. Just the way his mouth moved on mine was enough to melt me to the floor. I couldn't resist.

And, with that, I moved my lips in pace to the passionate rhythm created by my counterpart.

If the feel of only his lips moving on mine created electricity, then right now, I was being struck by lightening. And, oddly, I was okay with that.

Heck, we could probably power a small city.

I felt Aaron smirk against my lips as I joined in on his little 'mouth waltz' and I resisted the urge to knee him in the stomach. I didn't, however, because the urge to kiss him was far greater than the need to see him in pain.