Mr. Antisocial And The Flying M'n'M

Hey, guys!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Please vote if you like it and comment any suggestions!

Enjoy reading!

S. A. A

_______________________

"I'm almost out! Just two minutes!" I called into the phone that sat on the edge of my bed on loudspeaker. I applied another coat of mascara to my lashes, making sure they were evenly coated.

"Two minutes? You said that half an hour ago." Aaron's voice came through the phone; the irritation in his tone was hard to miss. I rolled my eyes, blotting the red lipstick slightly.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you that patience is a virtue?" I snapped back.

Now, in my eyes, I've seen no fundamental differences between the sexes in terms of rules, but I know that it is completely and utterly wrong to shout at a women who is nearing her periods. It's just not done. I rolled my eyes for the 100th time since today, feeling the stomach ache coming back full force.

"I'll tell you what's a fucking virtue- me with a shot in my hand and a girl on my arm. Can you hurry up? Please?" He said into the phone and, with that, he hung up. The hum of the dialling tone echoed loudly through the room. I sighed deeply. What he said shouldn't have hurt me.

But it did.

I pictured Aaron; that beautiful smile on his face and a girl in his arms. It made by blood boil, but I had no idea why. There was absolutely no reason for it. I could say it was because I didn't want him ruining the secret, but it wasn't that.

That would have been my just thought, if I didn't already know what the reason was.

I looked in the mirror, matting down the black dress lightly. I stroked the lace on my arms gently.

I had begun to like Aaron Walker.

*******************

Aaron was waiting outside; leant against his car. He looked down at his phone, his beautiful eyes flitting across the screen. He had a black dress shirt and jeans on. It was something so simple yet he wore it like a model.

I breathed, calming myself down. I, upon knowing where my feelings stood with Aaron, had somewhat of a breakdown. I couldn't like him. He was exactly what people like me avoided. Yet, I was foolish and weak, falling for the guy that was loved by many. Would I even stand a chance?

That's about when the mental breakdown ended.

Did I even have time to have a chance? Was it even bad to feel something for someone for once in my life? Was it bad to feel butterflies for a guy for the last time?

If my time was coming then I'd like to end it with experiencing as many different things as I can. I could like Aaron.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and moved towards him, my heels clicking across the floor as I walked. This alerted Aaron who pushed himself off the car.

He opened his mouth to complain but stopped as his eyes landed on me. He gave my body a once over. A twice over. Then a thrice over. His eyes then, finally, glanced at my face again, a look in his eyes I couldn't quite comprehend. He licked his lips leisurely, making me nervous.

I coughed nervously.
"Is it too much? I didn't know what to wear for a party. I-I could go change." I said, making a move for the front door. Before I could move, a hand gripped my wrist. I looked up to see Aaron even closer than before. He smiled at me, glancing at my body again.