The 3 Musketeers

Hey, guys! It's that time of the week again!! Hope you guys were looking forward to it!!

Thanks to everyone who votes and comments because I'm at #1 all thanks to you guys!! Let's hope it stays like that. Thanks guys! It's all because of you.

I actually don't have much to say this time, so without further ado... The new chapter..

Enjoy!

S. A. A

___________________________________________

Third Person

"You're doing it again."

He looked up to see his opponent staring at him blankly over his cards. His opponent had put down a King of Hearts, winning the game for the fourth time in a row yet he didn't care. There were more pressing matters on his mind.

"Doing what again?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He placed his cards onto the table before lifting himself up.

His opponent did the same and walked towards the windows before sighing heavily.
"I know you're thinking about her, Aaron." He said bluntly, a look of nonchalance invoking his expression yet his words were soaked in sadness. He, too, was upset about the ordeal.

Aaron moved towards the fridge, choosing not to make eye contact. He knew his expressions would say too much.
"Her? You need to be more specific, Justin. I know a lot of girls." He said with a chuckle before pulling a bottle of juice out of the fridge and bringing it to his lips. He knew all too well that Justin was gazing at him as he drank, but he ignored it.

After an achingly long period, Justin turned his heated gaze away from Aaron and returned it back to the window.
"Aaron, don't play dumb with me. That's Danny's job." He said jokingly, but there was a warning in his words.

Aaron sighed at this. He and Justin had known each other for more than 10 years. They could decipher each others feelings and thoughts in a heartbeat. He considered himself stupid for even thinking that Justin wouldn't know how he was feeling, but he had the slightest hope that Justin wouldn't bring it up in the fear that it would upset him.

But, when was Justin the type to regard another's feelings?

Aaron sat down again, turning to Justin who was still gazing out of the window.
"Yes, I am still thinking about her. Is that what you wanted to hear?" Aaron spoke in a bitter full tone. He was sick of his thoughts being consumed by her. He just wanted to let her go.

He had to.

Justin shook his head slowly before setting his grey eyes on Aaron.
"I just want to know if you're okay." He enquired, the concern evident in his eyes.

He was worried deeply for Aaron. That, anyone could tell, but he knew that Aaron could only recover from the sadness alone. He'd provide all the support and comfort he could muster, but only Aaron could stop the thoughts about her; only Aaron could make himself happy again.

Aaron nodded half-heartedly.
"Yes, I'm fine." He said in a voice
that sounded anything but. A small smile graced his face, but Justin knew that it was forced; as were his words.

Justin seated himself next to Aaron before stroking his arm.
"You know I'm here for you, right?" He said in a reassuring tone.

Aaron scoffed at this, moving his hand.
"Yeah, I'm sure you are." He muttered sarcastically. Justin raised an eyebrow at this. He could tell that Aaron was angry and the strangest part was the anger was directed to him.