» 22

(GIA'S POV)

"ZACH, I SWEAR!" I yell as Zach begins to run away from me... and my now splattered-against-the-concrete-ice-cream-cone.

Life tip number two: Zach and serious moments have a not so good relationship.

Nearly catching up to Zach-- by nearly I mean barely, but it's a start, I hear him shriek as I witness him drop his ice cream on the ground.

"HAH! KARMA!" I yell with a grin, even though this doesn't really benefit anyone.

Except ants.

"YOU DID THIS!"

"ME?" I ask in shock, jogging up to him now that he has stopped and was staring at the disaster with an expression full of disbelief.

"YES, YOU TIED A THIN STRING TO MY ICE-CREAM AND WHEN I WAS FAR ENOUGH, YOU PULLED THE STRING AND MADE IT FALL!"

Only Zach would think of this, only Zach.

"ZACH, I USED THOSE INVISIBLE STRINGS, GET IT RIGHT!"

"HAH, EXACTLY! YOU ADMIT TO THE CRIME!"

As I laugh, I realize that some girls were recording this whole feud.

"Well."

"I'm going to go get myself some ice cream, since someone dropped mine." I smile, thinking that they were probably Zach's fans.

I mean, if I were in the photo, I'd be cropped out.

"Wait! I want one, too!" Zach calls out as I'm walking away from him, but his comment assures me that he understands why I'm leaving.

"I only have two hands: one for my ice cream, and the other to hold my failure and sadness."

I hear Zach laugh, and I turn around to see him give me a nod and then the girls approaching him. 

/

"LOOK! WE BOUGHT A PINT OF ICE CREAM!" Daniel exclaims while Corbyn's showing off the pint with a grin.

Well... one of the pints that these boys now own.

"LOOK AT MINE!" Jack then exclaims, walking up to me as I take a seat.

Sitting in between Jonah, who was enjoying a sundae, and Ava, who was on her phone, I nod as I see Jack's prized possession.

"Stealing both." I announce and enjoy my new concrete free ice cream.

Concrete and ice cream just don't mix, sorry Zach.

"Do you think Zach got kidnapped?" Jonah asks suddenly.

"Nice train of thought there." I chuckle, amused by Jonah's thought.

It's not everyday that Jonah will make this assumption.

It better not be.

"Well, we taught him what to do." Corbyn answers with the least amount of concern in his voice, as he sits across from Ava.

"Which is?" Ava asks him, giving him a curious look.

"Tell them, 'I am not kidnapping material, kidnap me another day.'" Corbyn answers.

"So Zach has to be a certain kind of material to be kidnapped, in this case?" I ask.

"No, Corbyn's just stalling," Daniel chuckles.