» 13

(GIA'S POV)

"Corbyn blocks an attack from Daniel, THE SOUND OF SABERS CLASHING--!" Jack narrates the scene, holding a mini noodle as his microphone.

I don't know what's more of a better "goals" moment: Daniel and Corbyn fighting with pool light sabers, or Jack narrating this with a mini noodle.

"PIERRE!" Corbyn exclaims as he makes a splash in the water while laughing.

"Pear?" I ask myself.

"It's what the swords people say." Zach informs me with a chuckle.

"Swords people? Is he hungry?" I ask, still confused by the pear term, and now by 'swords people'.

"OH NO--!" Jack exclaims, his sudden loud narration cutting of what Zach was about to say.

Turning around to find out what had happened, I flinch just as an object hits my head.

"WHO?" I ask out loud, grabbing the saber as I face the laughing boys.

I check the color of the saber, remembering that this was a clear answer.

"DANIEL!" I exclaim as I wade through the water, his light saber in my hand.

"Oh no, good luck Daniel!" Corbyn quickly chuckles and hands Daniel his light saber, then gets out of the 'fight zone'.

"ALRIGHT, ROUND TWO: DANIEL LOST LAST ROUND, CLEARLY, BUT REDEMPTION HOUR!" Jack announces from the side.

Preparing for this life or death battle, Daniel quickly swings but I block it then strike only to be blocked by him in return.

Daniel laughs then tries to strike from under the water, but I move the saber downwards, blocking him then try to strike his chest.

You know, stab to the heart.

I laugh as he gives me a furious look.

He moves back quickly, then aims for my head-- really trying to hit my head again?

Moving my head and then in return aiming to strike him, I succeed in actually finally hitting him in less than thirty seconds.

Barely, though.

Do I get an award?

"AH-- I HAVE BEEN STRUCK!" Daniel dramatically exclaims, putting his hand over his right arm and starts to float in the water as if dead.

"WOAH, DANIEL WHAT HAPPENED?" Jack asks loudly, shock filling his voice.

"Hush, let me be dead in peace, Jack." Daniel says with a hushed tone, still lying on his back.

"Oh, you're right. Sorry there." Jack apologizes and then begins to head towards Daniel, a grin upon his face that contradicts his words.

Zach, closest to Daniel, seems to have read Jack's grin because with incredible speed, he jumps flat onto Daniel.

They both go under the water, Daniel's body flailing from the surprise.

"WOO, UNDER WATER HUMAN PANCAKE!" Jack exclaims and hurriedly rushes to the scene, followed by Jonah and Corbyn.

Ava and I just laugh as Jack jumps on top of the (already flailing) Zach and Daniel, as soon as they submerge, only bringing them down again.