Introducing Manipulated

All I needed was a few of you guys to tell me what you wanted, and with that I'm happy to introduce 'Manipulated' The New and Improced version of Manipulative.

                   Description:

Stone cold was his heart but his touch, his body was about as warm as the sun.

He was charming and gorgeous. He's the green eyed Devil  who held no remorse for anyone and used his physical advantages to alter men into moving whenever he'd snapped, after all, they had always told him he could anything with that smile of his.

Despite having captured many hearts and I love you's. There was one man in particular in which he just couldn't get enough of. He didn't only want his heart, but he wanted his soul, his time, his everything.

in exchange Harry would give nothing but his opened legs.

And

Or Zarry AU in which entrepreneur Zayn Malik (27) allows young college student Harry styles (19) to destroy his picture perfect life.

And Zayn may just be sitting back enjoying the ride.

                                   *

The new book is now officially published, so add it to your library please? You guys will receive two chapters tomorrow, one in the morning and one later in the day. I will update twice daily  to makeup for stopping abruptly. I promise to put my all in this new book. Once again thank you all for the support and I love you guys honesly, I appreciate it. I never want to let you all down and that's why I decided to restart the book.

-Corrynn 

Ps it's like 1 am ao goodnight lovelies!