BOOK ENDING! IMPORTANT NOTE

Guys honestly. I know a lot of you guys love this book. But Ive read the beginning and it's absolutely horrible. I don't want to end Manipulative but I want to end this book. I'm wanting to act quick becuase this is what I have to offer. The previous chapter will have been the last one, of this book. But the sequel will start as a year later (not in actual time) I would have an update by late tonight or tomorrow. Same characters and personalities but it's more organized, better written and of course progressed plot. Or I could end this version of manipulative and create a new and improved version with an actual plot and sequenced events. Still same characters, (some improved) improved characteristics and personalities and stuff. I'm leaving it to you guys to decide but I can't bring myself to give you guys my all becuase I started this book as a beginner writer and o don't like the style.

So to shorten things up.

I want to end the book as of now and technically the next chapter (34) would begin as the first chapter of the sequel. Or I could re write manipulative, while keeping this version up but create a better version of Manipulative and I promise I'd give two updates a day. What do you guys think??  Like the first alternative or the second ?

Personally I like the second one, that way you guys are able to gain a connection and get to know the characters from the beginning and you all are able to remember everything.

Please give me some feedback

Do understand that if I start manipulative over as Manupilated, the plot will be different and you won't feel as if you're re reading the same book. I'm starting fresh and clean with the same idea as far as characters and what will happened but done in a completely diff enter way.