13

Harry stepped into the high end condo' elevator humming to the catchy tune flowing through the fancy area. He was going to meet Mr. Davis after weeks of not seeing him. He usually doesn't go Long without seeing him so he knew tonight would be sweaty and rough.

He wore a simple pair of gray joggers and a white T-shirt. He had just got back from working out and he showered in the gym so his hair was all wet and drippy.

He pushed his wet hair back hating the way the small water droplets dropped from his hair and rolled down his back.

The elevator dinged signalling he was at the designated floor. Mr Davis owned many homes around the bustling city of New York City. And Harey was always to visit the condo, it was sort of like his and Harrys fuck place. His family rarely ever sent to the house, let alone stay in it.

(not sure if I mentioned a place, but that's where they are resided and Harry attends NYU.)

Harry walked down the corridor looking at every door every door taking in every detail of the place. The familiar smell of burning oils filled his senses. From the times of being here and questioning the smell he's learned that there's a scented oils shop in one of the expensive homes.

The smell especially strong as he passed the owners door which was right next to Mr. Davis' room.

He knocked on the door three times slow times signally him it was him and not his crazy wife.

Soon the door was opened and there stood one of his favorite men.
His blonde hair had traces of gray in them indicating his stress but his gray eyes were bright and his pupils were slightly dialated.

He looked Harry up and down a satisfied grin forming on his thin lips. "Good. You didn't wear those tight pants, it shall be easier to get you undressed then" he said wrapping his arms around Harry's waist and pulling him into the dimly lit home. Harry kicked the door closed then wrapping his arms around the older mans neck.

The man immediately began kissing all over Harrys neck and his hands travelling under the thin cotton to shirt Harry was wearing.

"Got you some stuff from my trip" Davis mumbled against Harry's neck as he sucked on the spot just under his jaw. He knew that was Harry's favorite spot and Harry shuddered when he toyed with that area.

Harry moaned quietly baring his neck for him "what'd you get me?" Harry purred wanting to be fucked already.

Davis pulled back from his neck when he successfully marked his creamy skin "got you a couple of bracalets, rings, and a necklace,from this jewelry shop. Looks like the weird Shit you wear" he said pulling back from Harry and walking to the kitchen. "I've made tea." He said grabbing two tea cups and filling them.

He placed both cups on the table along with sugar cubes "I wanna know about Zayn" he said motioning for Harry to sit which he did across from Davis.

Harry picked up the tea cup taking a sip, not liking the sugary taste the sugar cubes gave it so he always drunk it plain.

"Zayn" He said sitting back "mmm the doctor, yeah I really like him" Harry said twirling his finger through the tea.

"He's really patient, but he is a family man, absolutely adore his family" he said then laughing at the irony.

"Not enough to be faithful." Davis stated dropping a sugar cube in his tea.

That made Harry laugh cocking his head at Davis "you must not love your wife, if you continue to fuck me and you know she knows" Harry said raising an eyebrow.

It was true, he'd been fucking Harry for as long as Harry's been messing around with men and even when his wife caught him he didn't stop, simply stating she'd get over it. Which she kind of has, she sort of just over looks it and pretends it doesn't happen.

Davis shrugged "I don't love her, I'm gay" he said nonchalantly.

Harry raised an eyebrow, his words being news to him "you're gay?" He asked.

He didn't think he was necessarily gay, he thought maybe he was just bisexual, but never did he consider he was full out. He always concluded that Davis was much like the other men, using Harry for pleasure but still wanting to be with their wife, claiming heterosexism.

Davis nodded his head slowly "I'm gay" he confirmed looking down from Harry's surprised gaze. "You've made me realize that" he admitted then looking up to Harry with emotion in his eyes, a lot. Much too intense for Harry's liking.

And he knew what was next. The look was far too familiar, he didn't want to hear it. Especially not from him, not Davis, his favorite.

Harry shook his head tsking. He stood up from the chair taking a step back. "You know how I am Mr. Davis" Harry shrugged pulling off the white t shirt he had on. "You can feel for me however you want but we'll never be more than sex" he said coldy but it was the ugly truth "I don't love you back, and I never will" he said then smiling licking his lips. "now come make me feel good" Harry purred ignoring the intense look in his eyes, just wanting to be fucked.

Davis stood from the chair, not even surprised by Harry's cold words. He walked over to him placing his hands on Harry's hips pulling his hips to his own.  He leaned down kissing on Harrys neck.

He's not sure what possessed him to believe he feels so strongly about himself but he wishes it had never happened.

Harry bared his neck for the man thinking about the newfound love the man possessed for him. But that's not stopping him anytime soon. If he wants to grow feelings for the heartless green eyed boy, so be it. But Harry definitely wasn't going to stop getting what he wanted because people cants seem to understand no strings attached.

He wrapped his arms back around the mans neck and Davis lifted Harry so his legs were wrapped around his slender hips. "Gonna fuck me lover boy?" Harry giggled. He found it amusing that he fell in love because it was the least expected. Harry rolled his hips down on Davis moaning as soon as he felt his boner poked into him. "Gonna fuck me or make love to me?" Harry teased then giggling.

"I love you Harry" he moaned Thrusting his clothed crotch against Harry's. Harry laughed resting his head on the wall giving Davis more access to kissing, lick, and bite all over his bit.

"I'll be yours for now baby" Harry moved his fingers to his hair gripping it.

                                     *

Hey! Updated? Yesssss. Next update comes Thursday. And in that chapter will be Harry meeting with Zayn.

What'd you think about this on. Got to see how cold Harry really is. I hope you all enjoyed. Thanks for the support. Love ya!
Have a good day or night.
-Corrynn