32

Harry glared at the man his eyes narrowing before following where the man had been looking, at the knife in his hands. That made Harry scoff and roll his eyes "God baby I'm not crazy, I wouldn't hurt you. No need to look so afraid" he said still not loosening his grip on the knife.

"But you" he pointed to the blonde with the knife, who held the same expression as Zayn. Complete fear. "That's another story" he threatened his eyes narrowing at the boy, he was beautiful to say the least. "let's be civil, get up" he said motioning for him to move with the knife.

He watched as the blonde slowly lifted off Zayn, and the look on the Doctors face completely pissed him off making him have to inhale deeply keeping his eyes closed as the two scrambled to fix themselves. Perhaps the knife was making this much easier, of course he hadn't plan to use it that way but if it works out then why not.

Harry sighed and pushed his hair back with his free hand before walking over to the bed slowly, the both of them staring at him warily. Harry sat on the bed beside Zayn and placed the knife on the small stand. He l send against Zayn and closed his eyes asking in the mans warmth "I like your new house" he said simply "big" he commented his eyes drifting over to the blonde who stared at him wide eyed. Harry eyes swept down the boys body and he pursed his lips. Twink.

"Zayn why haven't you contacted me?" Harry asked simply his eyes glued on the blonde. "This is why?" He asked his tone laced with disgust "I mean is this how this shit feels?" He asked turning to look at Zayn "makes me sort of feel bad for what I've done" he said more so to himself "like just a little bit" he said quietly and cleared his throat. As his fingers went to lace won Zayns the doctor finally spoke up seeing as Harry had dropped his weapon.

"Harry, you do understand we aren't together and we never have been" he informed making Harry roll his eyes before scoffing "of course I understand that!" He exclaimed moving to straddle the mans naked body. "But there will progress and this is not progress" he pointed to the blonde before resting his head on Zayns shoulder still staring at the blonde.

He pouted "you're really pretty though" he complimented the boy. The blonde brows furrowed before he shakily spoke up "t-thank you" he said softly, his voice just as angelic as could be. The longer Harry looked at the boy the more he was able to understand why Zayn wanted him. "What's your name?" He asked

"Elijah" he answered pulling his knees up to his chest, he was a bit confused. Before Harry could ask another question, Zayn spoke up once again. "Harry how did you get in and how did you find out where I stayed?" He question making Harry's brows furrow before pulling back "did you not want me to know?" He snapped at the doctor his anger resurfacing.

Zayn sighed heavily "no Harry" he ran his hands down the boys arms, he'd missed him. He only distanced himself from Harry becuase he wasn't able to think rationally with Harry around, able to pleasure him perfectly and even steer him into making to decisions in his own favor. "That's not it at all, it's just I hadn't told you" he spoke calmly.

Harry crossed his arms glaring at Zayn "Is that what you like" he asked nodding his head in the direction of Elijah, who was watching the interaction in interest now, instead of fear " is that what you like Zayn?" He asked and just huffed giving into the comfort Zayn was giving him. "I've never felt like this and it's pissing me off" he said quietly looking at Zayn "d-didn't I say you were mine?" He spoke softly running his finger through the mans facial hair. His brows were furrowed as he began to think "I missed you" he wrapped his arms around Zayns neck hugging him tightly.

Zayns body felt lighter and the stress he had been feeling the last few weeks was slowly draining out of him. He didn't know where it came from but no amount of sex Elijah had given him could compare to this simple hug from Harry, and he'd never expect that. Especially being Harry was a literal sex symbol "I missed you too baby" he said rubbing his back gently.