A4

My vision was about gone, and so was I. I had almost died several today, and they're ready to pull the plug on me. I looked to my left, where there was just an empty seat. My parent arn't going to make it to my own death...how sad. Everybody who came today has only shows pity to me, but it's only natural. It's not normal for a adalt to bring joy when a eleven year old dies before them. If only I could live my life, that's what every person says before they die, but not me. I never had a wondrous life and if I stay alive, I never will. I won't kill myself, but since it's my time, I'll except it. I'll except that there's no cure and that I'll die in a cold room. I shall be free, with God. He shall except me and take my sins. He shall bring me peace, for he needs me in heaven with him.

I looked to the empty seat next to me again. A beautiful figure shined there, reaching out its hand. I heard the machines around me and the nurses ran in. I stared to spread out my hand, and then I grabbed the beautiful figure. It smiled and I felt no pain, no sorrow, nothing except warmth.

~~

OK, that's one version of the story, now here's the other.

--

My vision was about gone, and so was I. I had almost died several today, and they're ready to pull the plug on me. I looked to my left, where there was just an empty seat. My parents weren't there, as I thought. They were the ones that deserved to die, not me. 

They never treated me like a kid (or an person for that mater) should. They'd always hit me for things I did wrong and even things I did right. If I'm going to die, then I want then to die with me. I want them to rot in hell like they should. I wish they'd get hit by a bus or maybe murder and they'd never find their heads. That would be nice....not really. For some reason, I don't want them to die. Why do I feel this way? Why don't I hate them to my hearts content right now?

"Because you're not that kind of person." It was a voice inside of my head that sounded feminine. I looked around the room with the vision I had left and saw a bright light sitting next to me. It grabbed my hand and it felt so warm.

"You don't want anyone to die." Her voice was so heavenly. Was she an angel? Was I in heaven?

"Not yet" She answered "It's not your time yet. I came here to tell you this. You need to live. You need to keep living even through the worst. Would you do that for me? Would you do that for God? Will you keep living for him?" I didn't need much thought to answer.

"Yes God." I put my hands together and closed my eyes. "I will keep living, for you." I opened my eyes and saw the angels sweet smile.

"Remember that." She said and then she disappeared.

He wants me to live a life. To live even when it's hard. I thought of my parents. Maybe I could do it. Maybe my life is worth something. "No.." I thought "My life is worth something.... to him"