A1

"Happy birthday!" they all danced around me with sheepish grins. They were all bastards, but they were like me as well. They were horrible people for treating me the way they did, but they were just controlled by another person, and that person was controlled by a person and so on. In the end, you'll never find the original. How can we till who is horrible and who isn't. In one persons perspective, they could only bring hell, while another can think that they're a god. All I know is what's in front of me, which is reality. That's the only thing I can hang on to, but I won't have it for much longer.

One of the men approaches me, grabbing my hand and luring me through the halls. After about four flights of stairs, he came to a halt. He then turned to a metal framed door. He opened it and quickly pulled me inside. There was a strong light, blinding my eyes at first but then settled in. It was a room, a lot similar to what I have now, but it had one difference...there was a window.

The man looked at me with a huge grin. I was forced to leave my family and work for them as a guinea pig for drugs and for all that ...I get a window. I walked slowly to my bed and sat down. The man directing me grabbed me by the arm before I was able to lye on my new bed.

"Not yet. We got a new shipment and need you to tes... tell us what you think of it." I already knew what he was going to say. I'm going to have to go into that small, damp room and lay on the cold metal, belted down. Once they would implant the needle into my skin, I'd lose my sanity. I'd have no control over my body. And after that was done, I'd be thrown into my "room" and sit in a corner, defenceless, and insane.