Chapter 11: Girl You Better Run!!

ABIGAIL'S POV

"But Thomas-" I snapped

"Do you see Thomas? He is not here so you better get it together" she snapped back at me. 

"Answer me you dumb b*&$h" he hollered, just a few footsteps away. I suddenly felt a pull on my arm which threw me off balance. 

BOMP!!!!! BOP!!!!!!!!!!! BANG!!! 

Out of nowhere I saw two bouncers started punching, slapping and beating the hell out of the guy

Out of nowhere I saw two bouncers started punching, slapping and beating the hell out of the guy. It happened so quickly in a matter of a seconds. I was just about to get my balance but I felt myself loose control and slipped. OMG!!! This cannot be happening to me right now. 

Before my butt could touch the floor I was scooped up by strong arms. To my surprise it was my knight in shining armor, Sir Thomas. In all his glory and a beautiful light shining bright behind him, just like an angel from heaven. 

I have never seen such a man so gorgeous in my life. He made my ovaries smile, I would willingly offer my eggs to this man. We would have such beautiful children. 

"ABBZ!!!!! ABBI!!!!!!

I was awoken from my fantasy, with the welcome of a torch light pointed directly into my eyes. So much for Thomas being an angel. Memories of what occurred quickly rushed into my mind thus causing shame and embarrassment to arise. 

"Abigail are you okay?" Thomas asked eagerly with worry stained all over his face. I found it to be so cute that he would be so concerned about my well-being. Jared would have laughed hysterically and could care less if I could get up on my own. But not Thomas, this dude scooped me up and saved me from a sore ass. This is a man after my own heart. 

"You just couldn't help but fall. What did you trip over abbi? Oxygen?" she sneered while rolling her eyes. "And these bouncers need to be fired, so yall just showed up? out of nowhere? Miss me with the BS!" she snorted while pointing at the bouncers. 

"Ma'am we couldn't do anything until we were sure that he would be physically abusive" a bouncer snapped.  

"REALLY? So when did you decided that? when he was calling us a b^$#h or the part where he was two footsteps away from us? Homeboy was about to kill us with his sharply pointed hair" she squealed. 

"Lets just calm down okay, the most important thing is that you both are okay. Come on Paris, follow me inside okay. It's over. Thanks so much Marlon, I appreciate it." Thomas pleaded while looking at everyone for agreement.  They all nodded and Paris headed inside.  

Thomas helped me to my feet, held my hand tightly and walked me inside the club. As we stepped into the club, I could tell by Paris' expression that she did not expect this. Neither did I. People were dressed mostly in punk attire and the music was hard rock. There was a lot of screaming and yelling.