Tantalizing Desires Past Midnight (Chapter 5)

Here's Chapter 5! (:

Well already I see that you guys are beginning to pick sides. Either going for Zander or Max. Well, come on! Keep at it! I want to see how far you guys can go with this and why you think either male is right for Sabrina. The arrogant ex-rogue Zander. Or the caring King Maximum. Come on, dearlings! Lemme see your wonderful opinions!

*WARNING* If you're a Max fan sorry to disappoint you but in this chapter it's all about Sabrina and Zander's field trip out. Lol Sorry! ):

So let's continue with the normal routine, shall we?

Comment!!!

Vote!!!

And maybe even fan!!!

With the picture on your right I know it might not be Sabrina's hair or Zander's hair, but just think of it like this! Sabrina straightened her hair before she left and Zander got a hair cut. ;P Tada! All better!

Lol thank you all and enjoy!

Love, Mindy <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Segovia, Spain.

The Old Castile.

Sabrina smiled at the beautiful medieval city, eyes trying to catch every little feature. Her ballet flats took her down roads of pavement, and she began to get exhausted, but as she clenched on to Zander's arm, she enjoyed their whole trek, even if her feet were killing her.

They walked through winding streets, as she pointed at every church or enchanting building she saw. And as they proceeded with their stroll, the villagers began to eye her more frequently, some even began to point and whisper to each other in hushed tones.

Her cheeks reddened as she looked down, attempting to shield her face with her curls. "Why are all these people staring at us, Zander? Is there something on my face?!"

He smiled, holding his head up high with arrogance. "Of course not. You look fine. They're staring at us because they know what we are and they know we're royalty among our kind. I mean, look at me? Don't I just scream sexy royal?" When she giggled, he shot her a smile. "Plus, it's practically like you have 'Future Queen of The Vamps' stamped on your forehead."

Her eyes widened. "So they know exactly who I am?"

"Well, duh." Zander nodded, reaching over to a random man's flower cart, plucking out a pretty almond blossom and handing it to her with his signature crooked smile.

Sniffing in the glorious scent of the alabaster flower, she then tucked it behind her ear. Sabrina rewarded him with a timid grin.

Abruptly, an elder woman fell to her knees before her, kissing her flats. "Oh Reina Chastity!" The woman then began preaching in Spanish, moving towards Zander. "Y el Principe Alezander..." She kissed his hand, bowing. The brittle woman smiled at them with shining tears in her eyes. Sabrina could only simper back; for she felt if she did anything else, that she'd burst into tears as well.

"Oh, little dhampir," He smirked down at her as she pushed a stray curl behind her ear and commenced to move her in another direction. "You have so much to learn." He wiped away one of her tears (oh! She'd been actually crying?) with the back of his fingers.

A group of preteen girls sheepishly walked up to him, handing him a bouquet of yellow honeysuckles. "Oh, so I'm bond to you, young ladies, by love?" They giggled at his flirty question, which only made Sabrina's nails dig into his bulky bicep possessively.