{06} Curse Me To Un-Curse Him...

sorry i took this long to update! i had a major writers block but now i'm back! special call out to BlueButterflyKisses for the lovely banners, to oarfish for his support and to my lovely sister SapphireBlu for being my lovely editor!

i hope y'all enjoy and please i'd love any sort of feedback, negative or positive both welcome!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Even in my unconscious state, my conscience probed my mind and filled me with guilt. I knew my family had a very special power but that power was only to be used in dire need of safety. And I had stupidly gone ahead and used it on Zayden.

My mind replayed the memory of Zayden’s face contorting into one of absolute pain.

I wish he was gone...

How could I have been so stupid?!

I knew my family was special but I didn’t exactly know the speciality. Mum had said that when the time was right, I would be ‘recognised’, what ever the hell that means.

And right now I had to figure out a way to undo my curse on Zayden.

A curse; that’s exactly what it was.

‘Maybe you’re not so dumb after all.’ A voice spoke to me in my head.

Oh shut up!

The voice only giggled. Great, now I’m having an unconscious conversation with my sub conscience.

Wow that sounds confusing.

“Rayne,” I heard Tyler call, “C’mon get up Rayne…please?”

I wanted to comfort him but no sound went out of my mouth.

Get up Rayne! Please!

This was a new voice in my head. Who are you? I asked it.

Never mind that! In the name of…

I felt a tingly sensation in my mind and all my memories flew around me but they were so fast I couldn’t see what they were.

Aha! The voice cried, Found it! Ok, so where was I? oh yea, in the name of the Creator of The Crescent  Wolf-stone, I, Berathraben  of the Skyye, command you, Sandalio Bandraoi of the Night Forest, Awaken!

*

The light hurt my eyes as I tried to open my eyelids. I could see a few blurry images form around my head.

I groaned; my head felt like it would burst any minute.