Chapter II - Revenge Sometimes Leads You To New Places

Sorry if the language offends some readers... But each character has their own traits and characteristics. Some use language that is professional, while others use language that is mispronounced, and others a for lack of better words sailors. So please bare with me on the language. Good day and Happy reading.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. -Albert Einstein

Walking down a long hallway that Ira had never seen before he couldn't help but wonder... where he possibly was. Having but one thought running through his mind...depressing. Not much light except for torches on the way. The hallway has painting, sculpture, and literary documents of various languages. The art if you could call it that shows people being enslaved, whipped, and other forms of cruelty. Mass murder and genocide scattered among the vast collects of inhumanity. So in all a fucked up place. It takes Ira a few seconds to get sick of the painting. So moving as fast as his injured body would allow him. Which surprisingly did not look as injured as he felt. Ira was sure the injuries that women gave him didn't heal quickly. Ira did not even know how long ago he got injured so trying to figure out how long ago he received injuries was out of the question. Pondering to keep his mind off the cruelties Ira saw a doorway at the end of the hall, that attracted his full attention. Above the door is a phrase that reads, There are two types of people, one meant to rule, and the other meant to be ruled. "Now that is sinister and freaky as hell." Ira thought. The door itself makes the statement even more sinister. Medieval design, dark material possibly wood constructs the door, and the darkest metal he had ever seen makes the hinges. The doorknob is silver and the lightest accessory to the door. . The door symbolized darkness and all things wrong in this world. Despite his hesitation Ira proceed to open the door. Inside is what shocked and scared him.

The room looks like a throne room. The most scary part is a man sitting in the middle of the room looking at home with the all the evil surrounding him. The man's throne is black with silver trimmings, which seems to look like he was born just to sit perfectly on that throne. He had the look of being the most insane man on the earth. Ira had a strong feeling that the man could feel no different if he killed a person or stepped on a bug. Pity was something the man lacks completely. Everything about the man scream run away yet he hadn't noticed Ira yet. "Excuse me, excuse me sir," Ira found himself repeating to the man. Which of course neither does the man answer him or even look Ira's way. Ira begin to move closer repeating himself. Which there are potatoes with better hospitality. Ira could not help by find himself getting angry at the man's failure to respond to him.

"Are you going to say anything, or you gonna stare into space. Hello do you know hear me talking to you." Ira was now yelling at the man. It isn't until another person runs into the throne room does Ira notice that it is like he is not even in the room. Realizing that Ira slowly make his way to the throne.

The man looks to be in his mid-thirties, well built. Hair so black it looked like it is colorless. His eyes are black. Completely black, the retina, the pupil, the whole eye was black.

The man who just entered began to speak with a voice heavily layered with fear," Lord Dracula . . . the Hunters approach from the North and the Lycans approach from the South. The Lycans have already broken pass the main wall. Within the hour the Lycans will be inside the city with the Hunters soon follow them to the North. We will be caught between two armies Lord and quite frankly crushed."

Dracula as the man called him laughed saying," Two armies . . . crushed, I would think you to know better than to think such talk in my presence. So the Hunters have allied themselves with those mutts. Have all vampires prepare for war. A chance like this, to strike both our enemies at once will not come again. Move now and don't hesitate a single minute. They will fight their way to my throne room. Hopefully that Hunter will make it here, the one I have heard so much about."