Chapter 5: Why Are You Here

Previously...

Sam and Jai are going out. Ina and Sam head to the mall to stop for back-to-school outfits. And something really weird happens between the two girls - they almost kissed.

Chapter 5

Why Are You Here

Sam's Point of View

Finally. We reached the end of the line. After waiting for 3 hours! Who knew that Papaya would conjure such a long line? It would be more reasonable if it were from Forever 21 on Black Friday.

Well, school starts on Monday. So, yeah.

"629.43 please."

Katrina's Point of View

WTF, Sam?!

Sam handed the lady her debit card. Actually, Carter's.

"How did you get Carter's debit card?"

"He was here a while ago with Erin."

"With Erin?"

What the actual fuck?! Was that really a dream? Did those things happen to Erin and not me? OMG!

"Sam. Call Carter," I commanded.

Calling...

Poopy Carter

SAM, WHY IS CARTER'S NAME POOPY CARTER? LOL.

Oh geez.

Carter's Point of View

Incoming Call...

Sam Aria

"Why is your sister's name like that?"

Erin's so cute.

"It's 'cause I love you."

"Awww. Thanks, babe."

I kissed her soft, red, luscious lips.

I'm so happy that we're going out now. I waited 4 years for her. I'm not just about to let her go.

"Hey, Aria."

"Carter! Are you with Erin?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"We just bumped into each other at the Adidas store! She fell on me while she was trying to get this shoe, but I tripped on my shoelaces."

"Oh. Okay. Later."

That was weird. Aria never asks me about Erin. Maybe Ina made her. Ina's hot as can be, but Erin's my first love.

We've been friends since I was in 3rd grade and I've loved her ever since. So, maybe I've waited 9 years for her.

"So, why would you always reject me?"

Katherine smiled sweetly and giggled.

"It's because I wanted to see if you were really serious about me. My parents taught me that. They said that a lot of guys will try to be nice to you, but only because they want something from you."

"I agree, but not all guys are the same. You've got to open your heart to other people too because some of us aren't as bad as you think we are."

She was staring at me. Her beautiful brown eyes...

"That's why I finally said yes to you. You've been waiting for me for 4 years. A year was enough. With all those rejections? If you weren't serious, you would've just hit on my sister."

She's right. I felt guilty because I have had dreams about Ina. And we were kissing and I was the one who started to kiss her. It felt hot though. It was very pleasurable and desirable.

"Honestly, I've had some unresolved feelings for Katrina..."

I saw a shift in her mood. Not a good sign. Nice going, genius.

Katherine's Point of View

Why would Carter have some unresolved feelings for Katrina? Like. EVEN. EVER? Dude, gross. You can do so much better. Oh wait. He IS.

I mean. I'm better than Katrina at everything. I don't think Katrina deserves Carter at all. I deserve Carter. I deserve everything that I have and Katrina doesn't. She's a bitch!

I'm so embarrassed to be even related to her! She's doesn't even dress nicely! Like, Carter? Dude. You're really messed up! You're so lucky you're cute! And hot. I'm so lucky. Well, I deserve you anyway. I'm so perfect. You better stop feeling this way towards my sister or you're both dead. I have connections to people who can REALLY hurt you.

I pretended to have a nice mood. Piece of cake. I've been doing these for years ever since Mom was in a coma...

I hate you, Mom. Don't ever come back. I hope you're dead.

"Really? Awww! That's so cute! Why though? Omg!"

Nice acting, princess. You should be given an Oscar.

Katrina's Point of View

I cannot believe I had a dream about what actually happened. What the hell is this?

Am I psychic? lol.

I watch WAY TOO MANY supernatural TV shows. I should avoid watching them for a few months. Haha.

"Dude! This is so weird!"

"Yeah! I'm a witch!"

Sam made a face. She's so funny!

"Dude! You cannot lose to Erin again! And I don't like her for my brother!"

"Why not? She's so perfect!"

"Dude. No one's that perfect. She's hiding something I can feel it. You're doubting her too, right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"No buts... Let's solve this mystery!"

I love you, Samaria Beverly Reynolds!

Sam's Point of View

When I saw them, I wanted to barf at Erin, but I just screamed at the top of my lungs, "CARTER!"

They both turned around.

"Hi Erin! Why are you here?"

Katherine's Point of View

This bitch. Why am I here? It's because your pathetic brother's world revolves around me. I can easily persuade him to beat you, you little turd! I never liked you anyway. You've been infesting Ina's mind with your detective antics that doesn't even make any sense. Just die, Samaria.

"Oh, hi Aria! How are you? Well, I'm going out with your brother and I'm here to stay."

I smiled... Bitch, you ain't got nothing on me.

End of Chapter 5

Coming Up...

Hold up! Katherine's a bitch?! I knew it! What's gonna happen to Ina, Sam, Carter, and Erin? And what about Sam's outrageous shopping bill? Stay tuned!

Next Chapter - I Hate You