Chapter 4: Leave Me Alone

Previously...

Katrina visits her friends, Sam and Jai. She finds out that Sam is going out with Jai's twin brother, Luke. We found out that Sam has some unresolved feelings for Jai, but why did she say yes to Luke?

Chapter 4

Leave Me Alone

Katrina's Point of View

What the hell is happening here?

"Sam! Jai asked you a question." I'm pissed at Sam! What's wrong with her? Shouldn't Jai be the one who's mad and not her? She's being such a bitch.

Sam rolled her eyes, "Yeah. I'm going out with your brother. Now, can you just not talk to me? I don't like you. I don't want to be your best friend anymore."

Well... That escalated quickly. What the hell is wrong with her?

"Dude! Why?"

Sam looked at Jai first before she did to me. "I'll tell you as soon as Jai goes away."

"Sam! What is wrong with you?"

"Ina. Just get him out of here. Please. I'm utterly repulsed by his presence," she sighed.

Oh, gosh. Not good. Sam never sighs. She's always a positive person, and she views sighing as being a pessimist. I wonder what happened between these two when I wasn't here.

I turned to Jai, "Dude. Can you give us a minute? I'll call you later."

He shrugged, "Alright. See ya!"

I faced Sam, who was eyeing Jai as he walked towards his house.

Then she looked at me. I gave her the look.

"What up?"

"Dude. That is not Jai."

I frowned, "What?!"

"It's Luke!"

"Huh? Well, now that you've mentioned it. He does look slightly taller and bulkier."

"Jai was the one who confessed last night. He was impersonating Luke."

"Why would Jai do that?" I tried to play dumb.

"I have no idea, but it's kind of sweet."

"So, why are you mad at Luke?"

"I'm not. I'm just messing with him."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "You're a mean girl, Sam! That's why I love you!"

She smiled and gave me a really big, tight hug.

We let go at the same time. We only hug for like 5 seconds. HAHA.

"So, you have money?"

I nodded.

"Good. Let's go to Great Mall. NOW."

At Great Mall...

Oh my gosh. There's a lot of people here! I hate people so much. I hate looking and bumping into them.

I'm not even dressed for the occasion. I'm wearing sweats and it's like a hundred degrees outside.

KILL. ME.

Sam's just like dragging me to this girly stores.

We went to Forever 21, Pacsun, Cotton On, American Eagle, Aeropostale, Bebe, Hollister, Abercrombie, Juicy Couture, and Papaya.

I just watched her try on a thousand clothes. It's like shopping with Erin all over again. This is getting tiring.

I ran to the bathroom. I forgot to pee.