Suffocating everyone la la la

*not edited(for all my beautiful OCD readers, I still love ya)

A Dreamless sleep, slowly becoming into a dream.

I was feeling euphoric.

I was at the beach, the wind hitting my face, and softly grazing my hair.

But that's not why it felt so euphoric.

I was feeling this bliss but did not know why.

All of a sudden it was raining, but it felt like it was only hitting my neck, almost as if it was nipping at it.

My neck felt like it was on fire, it was heaven. I arched my neck, and then..

I Realized that it's not rain from my dream making me euphoric.

No, there were a pair of lips on my neck. Leaving small butterfly kisses on my neck tenderly.

They weren't meant to be passionate but to tenderly wake me up.

My daddy would never do that, that would be weird, he would leave a kiss on my forehead.

My mom, well she's weird but would never do that.

I don't think any of my friends would do that.

Nick?

No he wouldn't dare.

Do I have a puppy I forgot about?

It would be weird if I feel like this because of a puppy.

Wait a sec!

My eyes flew open, and there I saw the devil himself yapping at my neck.

Catching him off guard, I take the nearest object and try suffocating him with it.

He stays motionless for a sec due to shock, then grabs my hands.

Laughing, he says "why are you pushing the water bottle on my face?"

"Why are you attacking my neck?"

"We're at your house"

" you could've just called my name" I huffed.

"Nah, I rather not, that was much more fulfilling."

"Creep" I huffed and got out of the car.

"Babe, just give in" he said like it was the easiest thing to do.

"Not even in your dreams you cocky ape!" I said as I reached to the door.

In an extremely fast speed he was right behind me, with my hips captured by his hands. "Oh, especially in my dreams" he said huskily while his breath raised the hair on my neck.

I shivered, but quickly regained myself

"Creep" I said with a scowl on my face as I was about to elbow him in the stomach. But right then, the door opened, and there was Nick.

He looked at me with his face full of relief, but then confusion when he saw the scowl on my face, and finally it went to anger when he saw Ryder's hands on my hips.

Nick then placed me in back of him in one swift motion. He had himself in a fighting position. He gave a low yet deathly growl.

"Make me"

"My pleasure"

"Boys, disengage now" my father said, and I ran into his arms.

My daddy kneeled a little, and held me in his arms.

"Princess, you scared the life out of me, I'm not leaving you unprotected again."

" I got out of the hug to look at him. His tan complexion looked pale. His blue eyes were filled with happiness and worry. His stance, his muscled yet professional stature was hunched. He didn't look so powerful now. He looked like a father who had felt hopeless, and that killed him.