Kidnapped

*not edited(for all my beautiful OCD readers, I still love ya)

Hey guys! Before I start, I just wanted to warn you, there's going to be some content which might be uncomfortable for some, but it's not so bad. It's in the middle, just wanted to let you all know beforehand!!
------------
They say everyone has a different instinct when getting attacked.

Some would scream, while others would fight.

Apparently my kidnapper knew to hold my hands and hold my waist securely to his solid chest knowing that my first reaction would be to fight him off. That instinct would be so strong at that very moment I would forget about screaming, until I notice I can't fend for myself.

Right when I was about to scream, I was thrown into the closet, and had a cloth with chloroform placed on my mouth and nose.

Ohh I get it now

Its nappy time.
-----------------

"Axel, we got her, I've used chloroform so she should be knocked out for four hours, it's already been one and a half hour so she should be up in two and a half hours. We should reach in two hours."

Or not

My body was moving up and down due to the bumpy road, and how rough my kidnapper was driving.

I opened my eyes and noticed that the kidnapper also had an accomplice.

I could only see the back of one, but the driver had military styled hair cut, where there was only black stubbles. He was tan with a diagonal scar that started on his forehead and ended at the end of his lip.

By the looks of it, it doesn't look like he's part of a pack, but the kind of guy a person would hire to do their dirty work.

A hitman

And by the looks of it, he looks like a high end hitman too, meaning two things:

1. The person who kidnapped me either is very rich, or has a high status.

2. It's going to take a hell of a lot of work to escape from this guy.

I looked at my surroundings and noticed why I was so uncomfortable.

I was in one of those vans with no seats, and my hands were getting numb because they were tied in back of me, and I was laying on them.

The material used to tie my knees, arms and ankles together was steel like and laced with wolfs bane.

These guys probably knew a lot about of my defense skills meaning they have been watching me for a good amount of time before they decided to strike.

They were skilled, I give them that, but luckily they didn't know that my dad would put chloroform on my mouth every week in order for my body's defense system to recognize it, and therefore I have a faster reaction rate than a regular wolf. My body's defense system is used to it, and can fight it off faster.

I was taught to be well prepared for everything.

The wolfsbane hurt, but not too much, I am almost immune, but they used a high dosage.

Hmm, let's do my mindlink, it's only been an hour and a half, by the time they probably got me in the car ten minutes must of passed by, meaning the estimated time we have been on the road is one hour and twenty minutes.

Hopefully they haven't driven off so far so I can  mindlink.

---Daddy, Nick, Sammy, Jasmine, Annelle, Ryder, Amelia, mommy--

---princess, where are you--- my daddy instantly growled

---Leils-- I heard a frantic Nick

---daddy I'm in back of a van, kidnapped by two hitmen, I don't know who they're working for, they used chloroform on me but didn't think I would wake up this fast--