Not so fast

*not edited(for all my beautiful OCD readers, I still love ya)

Ryder's POV

Damn! That was one hell of a kick! It had me flying, even though it wouldn't have if I wasn't taken off guard, but I gotta give her props! I got out of the bushes, still shocked, but then saw doe eyes running. Damn, her butt looks really nice while running even though she isn't forcefully swaying her hips. I got out of my daze and started running after her, I stopped a second later when I saw it was no use because she was already in her car. I then got back to my car and started driving.

Damn, I think I'm going to have a bruise, I thought as I smiled to myself.

Doe eyes sure does have some fire in her, it makes her more than a one night stand, or a trophy. It makes her worthy to be my girlfriend.

Woah, I've never had one girl in my life, scratch that, if I ever become dedicated to one girl, it'll be my mate.

And doe eyes does seem she's going in that path, but we'll see.

---Michael, change of plans, where are you?--

---Im heading my way over there, what's up?--

--I need you to open the gates, there is going to be a silver Audi 2014 heading your way, stop the car a mile away from the head trainers house, and stall her. Have back up with you--

--sure thing man, and Ryder?---

---yeah man?--

--do I wanna know?--

---nah, but I need you to tell all the guys to back away from Leila Edwards, she serves brunch--

---bro, you do realize five girls serve brunch right?

----the one with auburn hair, red plump lips, blue doe eyes, she never flirts with any guy...---

---aaaaw, Rydie has a crush, how cute--

---Michael--

-geesh, I'm just kidding, I'll see you in 10, the plan has been admitted, we're ready--

---alright, thanx doichebag, see you then--

Oh, doe eyes where are you going to go now?

I've got you right where I want and you don't even know it.

Let the games begin, because I'm not giving up, and it's fun to have an opponent that always keeps you on your toes. Little does she knows, that I do not take no as an answer.

I'm not going to take over the strongest pack in the world for nothing.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! This update is dedicated to Megan because she wanted Rhys reaction! It's short, I know, but I will update soon!

Comment & vote what you think!
Thanks for all the support guys and gals!