A fresh start

UNEDITED

"Khhhhhrrrr"

What the?

"Khhhhrrr"

I know that's not me.

Then I'm aware there's something across my hips, while a head was on my chest.

I opened my eyes rapidly, I look to see long blonde hair attached to the head.

"Khhhhrrr"

Sammy

I look to see there's a leg across my hips. The owner of that leg so happens to be my mom.

I Slowly take Sammy's head and put it on the pillow. Then I take my moms leg, and put it by Sammy's mouth, while I manifest myself out.

Right when I'm about to step on the ground, I see a galore of sleeping bags.

My dad was the closest to my bed on my side, beside him was Ryder, then Max, Nick and Jasmine, Anelle, Jace.

I look to other side of my bed to see Amelia, Derek, and some of the Betas.

Awww, I'm loved.

I get off my bed Slowly, and bend down to kiss my dad on the cheek.
He mumbled something then went back to sleep. I walked over him with success.
Rhy's limbs were sprawled everywhere making it more difficult. But luckily I went over him only to slip on his blanket and fall on top of Max.

He slept on his back, so my head hits his chest, while my body slams into his.

He grunts and slowly opens his eyes, meeting my wide ones, while I'm smiling sheepishly. He squints them with a confused look on his face.

He suddenly wraps an arm around me, then turns us on his right, making me face Rhy. Then he whispers in my ear "sleep".

I laugh quietly, and slowly pry his hands off me, and walk over him. I do this until I'm at my closet, I take a sports bra, blue nike shirt, and black calve length Nike pants. I get out of my room and change in the bathroom in the hallway.

I go up to my basement and take the 3 super water guns that I hide in there and walk back to my room.

I peek into my room, and see that Max is awake and looking at me. So I show him my guns, but I first signaled him to wake up my dad since it's always been our thing.
They both walked over and took a gun.

That's when all hell went loose.

My mom sat up in a dash and went straight under the bed.

Everyone else started screaming and stood up.

Sammy then decided to latch onto Anelle's back and use her as a human shield. Anelle ran towards Jace who shielded her.

While Nick looked at me, smiled, then signaled for Jasmine to get on her back and went out the window.

I laughed, at least he didn't forget her.

I saw my dad was crawling under the bed, and my mom scream laughing, until my dad was fully under and then her scream laughter got muffled.

Eeww

The rest of the group decided to run out while Max was chasing them.