Birthday Fantasy (LGBT No dialogue Challenge)

Author's Note - written for RaeKitano's LGBT Short Story challenge  -criteria - NO dialogue

I've borrowed my characters from His Guilty Secret for this one!

It was his birthday. 

Daniel King's heart was pounding with anticipation. He and Daniel Peters had finally persuaded their respective lovers to try a foursome and tonight was going to be the magic night. 

He had hired the most expensive suite at the Blue Nova, the one with a huge bed with black satin sheets and a double shower. The room was decorated with dark blue and gold furnishings, a thick blue carpet on the floor that your feet sank into, a bottle of expensive champagne chilling in a silver ice bucket. A real fire burned cosily in the grate. Daniel dimmed the lights a little. Any minute now, the others should arrive. 

Ever since he and Peters had kissed and spent the night together (the night they had pretended to have sex but actually done nothing more than think about it) he had wanted him. The only thing was, he loved his partner Simon and would never do anything to hurt him behind his back, so to speak! So he had gradually introduced the idea of a foursome, first as a fantasy, then as a possibility. Simon had been the most reluctant but it was Daniel's birthday and he had finally persuaded him to at least try it. He had promised solemnly, several times, that if Simon really felt too uncomfortable at any stage they would call a halt, no offence taken by anyone. 

The door chimed softly. Peters had arrived. He jumped up to let him in, running his eyes up and down his beautiful dancer's body. He was wearing soft black trousers and a sky blue shirt open to the waist. His silky blond hair was falling into his eyes. Daniel could hardly keep his hands off him but he knew he should wait for the others. He couldn't remember opening the door to them but suddenly Ferris and Simon were there too. Simon looked hot in total black, a soft velvety material that begged to be stroked. Ferris was pouring champagne and the four of them were standing in a ring, drinking out of each other's glasses. Simon still looked uncertain so Daniel reached across and kissed him, letting his tongue tantalise. 

As if he had started something, Peters kissed Ferris and then turned to him. Their mouths met, trembling and hesitant at first, waiting for their lovers to protest, pull them apart. But they did nothing except watch. Daniel kissed each of the other men in turn, feeling incredibly aroused with each change of partner. It was fascinating how different each man tasted. He thought he could have told them apart with his eyes shut. Peters, gentle and sweet, Ferris, hesitant at first but then vigorous and thrusting, Simon the most dominant, claiming his territory. 

Their clothes seemed to fall away and they were all in the bed together kissing and stroking. Gently Daniel turned Peters so that his back was towards him. He entered him slowly, allowing him time to pull away if he wanted. He heard a groan behind him and Simon's hands gripped his hips. He thought, it was too much for Simon to take, he was going to pull him away, make him stop. But instead he thrust into him so they were all three of them rocking to Simon's beat. Ferris was in front of Peters, kissing him and holding him. It all felt too good, he had never felt this aroused in his life! He wasn't going to last much longer. He exploded in a wash of sensation and ... woke up.  

He was alone in his bed on the Samal. Damn.