Chapter 7:

~ One Month Later ~

~ Liliana's Pov ~

My classes are actually really fun.

I've met a lot of new people.

And every Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday I get to see Harry !

That leaves Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday to hangout with anyone else.

Harry has a lot more breaks now because they are putting the new album on hold due to Simon's family issues and Niall's sister in law is having her baby and his brother Gregg is in the Navy so he can't help out so Niall has too.

So, When Harry isn't busy with band stuff he always finds a way to see me.

I feel bad for Anna though, Her boyfriend Collin, is talking to her about taking a break since they can't see each other and they have been dating since they were in 7th grade and we graduated a couple months ago.

I don't even know where me and Harry stand.

We act like a couple but he never even asked me.

And I mean, I don't even know what is going on with Jordan. Because on Facebook he posted something about dating someone and apparently he is telling everyone we are dating which is not true. I clearly said no to his sorry ass.

I used to like Jordan until he started getting super conceded.

I really like Harry.

He is so sweet and you can tell he genuinely cares about me.

And I really care about him too.

~ Later that Wednesday night ~

I called Harry.

"Hello?" He said with his cute accent.

"Hi!" I said.

"Where do you want to meet?" He asked me.

" Want to come up to my dorm? Anna isn't here and she won't be for a couple hours. I could show you around." I said.

"The other students will notice me. " Harry said.

Meet me at the park. I have something for you that won't give you away." I said and hung up.

I grabbed my really baggy sweatshirt, really big sweatpants , hair mousse, huge nerd glasses, and a floppy hat.

~ 20 mins later ~

I had everything in a plastic bag.

I saw Harry.

I ran up to him.

"here you go. now go in the bushes And change. " I said giving him a little wink And kissing him on the cheek.

After he got changed we walked to my dorm.

No one was suspicious or anything.

He sat on my bed And I sat next to him.

" It's good to see you again. " I said.

he kissed me

" Yes, it is babe "

he kissed me again.

" Harry, what are we? I mean. we act like a couple but you never asked me And we never talked about it. "

" Well. I'll let you know what I think soon. because if management finds out about us, everything between us will be gone. the Paps will be not only looking for me, they will be looking for you. And you will get so much hate. And I don't want to see you go through that. " Harry said.

He took his hat And glasses off.

He kissed me again.

This kiss went on forever.

I wrapped my arms around his neck And he had his arms around my waist.

He started to lean back And lay down on the bed.

I got on top of him. 

He took of his sweatshirt. And I took off my sweater.

" You sure? "

I nodded.

And we started kissing again.

~ authors note ~

Sorry I haven't updated in forever. But I am going to start updating on my phone because I have No other option hahha. Short chapter I know. but I'll make a better longer one for next chapter. (:

- authorrr.